DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Module for 07-01

I DM'd 07-01 in the store, but one of my regular players wasn't able to make it. Once she heard about Dino races she really wanted to participate and I said I'd think about running it online. I was wondering if someone had made a module or if one was on the DM's Guild. I've been having a bugger of a time trying to find anything but the maps and the printed version.

Thanks

Any module someone would have made wouldn't be able to be shared as it's a commercial product, and there hasn't been an official FG module made for it at this time.

On a side note, if you DM'd in Lansing, my lady enjoyed being at your table last week.

Quote Originally Posted by midas View Post
    Any module someone would have made wouldn't be able to be shared as it's a commercial product, and there hasn't been an official FG module made for it at this time.

On a side note, if you DM'd in Lansing, my lady enjoyed being at your table last week.
    Thanks for the clarification; it makes sense. And yes, if it was at Summit and she played a Level 3 Ranger, that was me.

Blog Entries
    In order to make a module available, you need permission of the person that did the original module amd it has to me made available on DMS Guild.

There was someone on these forums that did a bunch of the old ones, no idea if they are trying with the new ones.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information