DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    And just to clarify, I'm not trying to downplay or dispute whether people are having display issues. I'm truly trying to figure out how to recreate the issues on my local machine, so that I can keep the code to allow maximizing to any monitor (instead of always to primary monitor) and to remember the last window position, but fix the maximizing issues for those that are seeing it.

Thanks,
    JPG

Also, just added updates to Tomb of Annihilation (fixes) and Volo's Guide (added token module for player races) thanks to Zacchaeus.

Cheers,
    JPG

* Which version of FG are you running? (v3.3.2 (Live) or v3.3.3 (Test))? 3.3.2 Live (realize now i posted in the wrong place sorry)
    * How many monitors are you running? 1
    * What are the resolutions for each monitor from the Windows display settings? 1366 x 768 (laptop)
    * What are the display scaling settings for each monitor from the Windows display settings? --
    * What is the Scale UI setting from the FG Settings? Tried both 80% and 100%.

Posted double by mistake

@Valekk,

No worries, just trying to address as many scenarios as I can for v3.3.3 that I'm planning to release next week. You can test the v3.3.3 version by switching to Test mode in your FG Settings, and running a new update. I believe that it will address your issue already.

@opyrus,

I just pushed another version of the client that attempts to mimic the old way that the sizing calculations were made while retaining the new features. Can you update v3.3.3 again, and let me know?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Valekk View Post
    * What are the display scaling settings for each monitor from the Windows display settings? --
    * What is the Scale UI setting from the FG Settings? Tried both 80% and 100%.
    For the first one Moon Wizard is talking about the scale that has been set for your operating sytem windows. Right click anywhere on your desktop and select 'Display Settings' and around the middle of the window that opens will be a section titles Scale and Layout. One of these is the scale that your winsows is set to.
    For the second one it is the setting in options which is needed - not the scale of the tokens from the options menu. Start FG and click on settings and you'll find the UI scale (which can range from 50-200).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Updates

• Adjustment to the way minimum size calculations are performed for the main FG window to be closer to v3.3.1 implementation.
    • [5E] Concentration modifier incorrectly being applied to Prone effects for some spells. Fixed. (PowerManager script)

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    For the first one Moon Wizard is talking about the scale that has been set for your operating sytem windows. Right click anywhere on your desktop and select 'Display Settings' and around the middle of the window that opens will be a section titles Scale and Layout. One of these is the scale that your winsows is set to.
    For the second one it is the setting in options which is needed - not the scale of the tokens from the options menu. Start FG and click on settings and you'll find the UI scale (which can range from 50-200).
    * What are the display scaling settings for each monitor from the Windows display settings? 100%

I havent tried much to do with the Test yet. In settings, i picked test and got an update. The front of FG still says 3.3.2. Is there a way to switch it after that?

Once you change the Mode option to "Test" in the FG Settings, and run a new Update; then you should be on v3.3.3, which is the beta version we're currently testing.

Regards,
    JPG

Added updates to Dungeon Master's Guide (added player module for classes, races, equipment) thanks to Zacchaeus.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thread Information