FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I haven’t seen anything like that. In fact, I reverted some of the code back to the old way it worked, so it should work the same as v3.3.1 with this test release.

What resolution and display scaling are you using on the Windows desktop, and what FG UI scale are you using?

Thanks,
    JPG

v3.3.1 did not have a issue for me at all currently running a full 4k resolution of 4096x2160 with 300% scaling the older tv ran at standard 1080p resolution with 150% scaling both had the scaling issue. its weird the only way its ever worked right is with it set 100% in settings anything else is broken but the use of /scaleui works properly until the program is restarted. i also tried disabling highdpi on 3.3.2 but only 100% in settings worked right then i would have to /scaleui from the chat box to make it readable.

95% settings scaled 3.3.2
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/354625012998602773/359833513324838913/95_scale.png
    105% settings scaled 3.3.2
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/354625012998602773/359833512775516160/105_scale.png
    100% settings scaled 3.3.2
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/354625012998602773/359833487278080010/100_scale.png
    3.3.2 cutting off the bottom
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/354625012998602773/359822355586875392/O.o.png

i would also make note that it seems upnp stop working in 3.3.2 but it worked in 3.3.1 simple fix forward the port manually.

3.3.3 seems usable as long as i do not change the settings from 100% scaling if i do it starts cutting off the bottom and scaling weird.
    Last edited by opyrus; September 27th, 2017 at 02:49.

How does one go about using the test version? I can't find any documentation on the wiki or through google searches. Is it possible to have the test version completely isolated from the normal version, such as by installing to a different location?

edit: I found the sticky thread for the first question. I like how easy that is.
    Last edited by Caelen; September 27th, 2017 at 08:20.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelen View Post
    How does one go about using the test version? I can't find any documentation on the wiki or through google searches. Is it possible to have the test version completely isolated from the normal version, such as by installing to a different location?

edit: I found the sticky thread for the first question. I like how easy that is.
    For #2, not on the same computer that I am aware of because FG writes to the registry and defaults to using the same port. You can get free virtual machine software like VirtualBox or Windows VM but that requires some technical knowledge.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ports don't matter, as long as you don't run two campaigns at once on the same computer (not advised) - this is the same if you just have one installation of FG on the computer.

You can do two installations - but they need to be separate (installation directory *and* data directory) and you need to change the Windows registry each time you want to switch, as FG stores config data there. It can be done, but you need to be very aware of what is being changed in the Window registry, which version (live or test) you're using, which executable you're using, etc., etc.. It's easy to screw up a campaign if you don't do it all properly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

@opyrus,

I run my monitor at home at 3840x2160 with 175% Windows scaling and 100% FG scaling; and I'm not seeing any issues. I just bumped mine to 300% Windows scaling, and it was working for me. (I could see all the interface elements, including the hot keys.) Though, the automatic high DPI application scaling kicked in, so the FG window was very large and pixelated. So, I'm just trying to recreate the scenario you are seeing.

One of the reasons I think I may be having challenges is because it's unclear from your posts when you are posting scaling numbers as to whether you are referring to Windows scaling or FG scaling in each case.

Can you try leaving your FG scaling to 100%, and let me know which Windows resolution and Windows display scaling scenarios are cutting off the bars? Also, are you maximizing in those scenarios? Can you try the window without it being maximized?

Thanks,
    JPG

For a bit (week, give or take) I have been having the issue where the FG program is full screen, covering the windows task bar. Tried changing it in the program properties (normal window) but it was already in that setting.

I checked with my wife's PC and she has the same issue. I spoke with Damned on here and he confirmed that his was the same way.

Try turning on auto-hide on the task bar, then turn it off again.

Tried messing around with auto-hide last night to fix it, and just now after I seen your post. Same result sadly.

@Valekk,

Can you give me the details for these questions?

* Which version of FG are you running? (v3.3.2 (Live) or v3.3.3 (Test))
    * Does this only happen when you maximize, or does it also happen when FG is not maximized?
    * How many monitors are you running?
    * What are the resolutions for each monitor from the Windows display settings?
    * What are the display scaling settings for each monitor from the Windows display settings?
    * What is the Scale UI setting from the FG Settings?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; September 28th, 2017 at 17:15.

Thread Information