DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Trouble Connecting With Internal IP(not External)

I run a weekly game that involves several people on different PCs outside the house and several within my house. Until the patch everything worked fine, but now the people who connect using the Internal IP inside the house can't connect(gives a long "CONNECTING" message followed by an error), but that people connecting Externally are fine. Is anyone else having this issue, and if so what's the fix?

The players connecting internally need to connect to your internal IP address. Sounds like that might have changed. Make sure they are using the right address.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums. I too would assume that your internal IP has changed.

If you have verified that your internal players are using the internal IP as reported by FG, and it's not working, then try to check your IP from either your operating system or from your router. Sometimes FG can report an internal IP that is not the correct one (happens to me when I have virtual network adapters enabled).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Are you connected via LAN and WiFi? One or the other? Try closing FG and disabling the one you are not using and then retest.
    Check your Netwok hasnt suddenly decided its on a Public network and upped the firewall level.

The issue is solved now, thank you all very much! FG was reporting an incorrect IP as you guessed.

Thread Information