DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Bugs

Bugs

Running 3.3.2 of CoreRPG and CoC

Adding an NPC to Combat Tracker for the first time results in a popup error, also when (some) players open Combat Tracker (LUA error, Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:103: attempt to index local 'placesNode' (a nil value)).
    /die d2 always gives -2 as result
    Last edited by Magnimost; September 23rd, 2017 at 22:05.

First thing is to disable any extensions if you are using any.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post

Adding an NPC to Combat Tracker for the first time results in a popup error, also when (some) players open Combat Tracker (LUA error, Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:103: attempt to index local 'placesNode' (a nil value)).
    Thanks for reporting these, I’ll take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post

I don't see the errors on adding an NPC to the combat tracker or the player's opening the ct, either they have already been fixed in the last update (due to be released shortly) or I need some more help reproducing it.

The d2 (and the d1) is used internally as a way to handle fixed damage bonuses of +1 and +2, so they don't work as expected. If the d2 is really needed, I can change what I use...

I'm getting this error too, though only when I open the combat tracker for the first time in a session.
    Can recreate this by adding the Lurker in the attic from the Edge of Darkness game to the combat tracker, and a player character. Then closing and reloading the campaign. Opening the combat tracker spits this error

Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    I'm getting this error too, though only when I open the combat tracker for the first time in a session.
    Can recreate this by adding the Lurker in the attic from the Edge of Darkness game to the combat tracker, and a player character. Then closing and reloading the campaign. Opening the combat tracker spits this error
    If this error is only when dragging creatures from a module, can you please try dragging it to the NPC window of the campaign first, then from there to the ct? Does this help?

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    If this error is only when dragging creatures from a module, can you please try dragging it to the NPC window of the campaign first, then from there to the ct? Does this help?
    Still comes up

Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    Still comes up
    I have pushed a new version to the TEST channel, if you can, please try it out to see if it fixes your problem.

New version in FG Test channel

Thread Information