FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Okay, went through a fresh copy of the Flood. Update(s) is probably 90% of problem. Once I re-dropped weapons onto character sheet, it started pulling their skill for the combat tracker. Won't be hard work, but will be somewhat time consuming to properly fix so, I will be fixing it but it will probably take awhile.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Found easier fix; logging this in case anyone else needs to fix; Weapons now a couple of new tags. Important one concerning this problem is
    Code:
    <traittype type="string">(Melee/Ranged/Thrown)</traittype>
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Next FG developer newsletter will inform about these matters
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information