5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Script Error

Script Error

I keep getting the following script Error whenever I roll a dice.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:115: attempt to call field 'getEffectsBonus' (a nil value)

Script Error: [string "ps/scripts/ps_roll_save.lua"]:28: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

Blog Entries
    Extensions?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Yes ! Ended up being Crit and Fumble Extension

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums.

As John mentions, these type of errors are usually due to having an extension enabled that is not compatible with the current version of FG.

But to help you further, we will need to know more information. Are you the DM or player? What ruleset? What version of FG? What extensions are enabled? Have you checked the extension versions to make sure they are compatible with the version you use. Does the issue repeat in a new campaign with no extensions?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information