DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yes but the creature is attacking the Bear form (NPC), not the druid (PC). So the bear takes damage but does not roll concentration, regardless if the druid is on the CT or not. Correct?.

Thanks for the super quick reply

I actually figured it out kinda. So if I apply the Barkskin to the Bear from the Druid. It will say under the effect Applied by: Druid name. If I then click on that Applied by text it disappears and becomes tied to the Bear NPC, so when the bear takes damage it will roll concentration.

BUT.. As a druid when I wildshape I retain INT, WIS, and CHR, along with all SAVE bonuses.. Obviously the bear does not automatically get my +2 to CON. So I guess it might be easier just to create an effect that adds to the CON for automation purposes?

Bear is a bad example cause it already has a +3 to CON, but you get what I'm saying
    Last edited by irish_carbomb; January 18th, 2018 at 21:27.

This rather depends on how you are handling your Wildshape characters. Personally I prefer to create PCs for them with all the correct stats. Another method is to use effects on your PC to change all the stats etce (but this is rather laborious) and yet another way is for the DM to give you control of an NPC - but again you need to finesse the ability scores somehow.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah we do the NPC option because it seems the easiest overall, since the Druid will tend to pick all sorts of different shapes (it would be a lot of PC's to create).

Blog Entries
    Some things you have to handle manually

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ok so I created two effects that I would apply from my Druid to my Wildshape NPC. One adjusts the Constitution Save of the Beast if it is lower than the Druid. The other creates the actual concentration check. Not perfect but it help automate some of it.. You must make sure to clear the Applied By: Druid name, on the Concentration effect otherwise it will not work when the Bat is hit. And of course you need to adjust the modifyer for the CON save depending on the NPC's CON stat.

Druid CON is 12 (+2), and NPC is a Bat (as example), CON is 9(-1)
    Druid CON Adjust; SAVE: 1 [CON]
    Druid Spell Concentration (C)

Thread Information