STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 17 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    I have an problem with this extension activate with the 5e ruleset. When i create a power effect or a spell effect (not a item or Advanced Effects) with the duration of 0 rounds, Targeting (Self or Targets) and the Expend (next action or On next roll) the effect does not disappear automatically after the condition is fulfilled.

For example if I want to create the effect of Sneak Attack, DMG: 3d6 piercing for the next roll ... the effect stays in the combat tracker and forces the player to remove the effect manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeruel_Kagenie View Post
    I have an problem with this extension activate with the 5e ruleset. When i create a power effect or a spell effect (not a item or Advanced Effects) with the duration of 0 rounds, Targeting (Self or Targets) and the Expend (next action or On next roll) the effect does not disappear automatically after the condition is fulfilled.

For example if I want to create the effect of Sneak Attack, DMG: 3d6 piercing for the next roll ... the effect stays in the combat tracker and forces the player to remove the effect manually.
    Thanks for the report. Found and fixed. Also found an issue related to random durations when using rounds, fixed also.

The new rev 1.9.7 should resolve your problem.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Anyone found any other outstanding issues? If not I'll do some clean up (debug code) and start a new post with the first "release" version with 2.0.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Germany CET time zone [GMT+1/Summer GMT+2]
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Anyone found any other outstanding issues? If not I'll do some clean up (debug code) and start a new post with the first "release" version with 2.0.
    Nope - looks good to me so far. I will have larger and longer games on Saturday and Monday...but until now I don't see issues so far.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    The One who walks the woods.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

This is great and am going to use it so much for random objects that players usually just shove in their backpack. Cursed items that don't need attunement... But, I am having a problem. I have added an effect to an NPC, but when I put the NPC into the CT it doesn't show the effect.NPC.PNGCT.PNG

I am sure it is something simple I have just missed.

I tried the same effect string you had and it appeared to work fine for me.

Are you trying this w/o any other extensions loaded?
    ---

Yes, several extensions. All of them updated. Can I not have others open while this one is open? I will try it with all of the other extensions closed and see what happens tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by PTBBC.ORG View Post
    Yes, several extensions. All of them updated. Can I not have others open while this one is open? I will try it with all of the other extensions closed and see what happens tomorrow.
    It depends on what each of them do. I do my best to limit the scope of what the extension uses... only to what it needs. Other things might also be needing the same things and over riding some functions I've changed.

Anything effects or combat tracker related could possibly depending on what they do.
    ---

Ok, that's cool. I will work on that. I bet I know what it is already now that I think of it. I have that CT Ext. But I will remove them all first, and start adding one at a time until it does not work and get the results to you when I can. Thanks for the responses!

Seem to be having a problem. The effect do not seem to be doing anything. They apply to the PC fine and their switched on, but nothing happens when the applicable action occurs?
    If I cut n Paste the effect line into a new line (so its not applied by Advanced Effects Extension) it works fine? Anyone else seen this?
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information