The One who walks the woods.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

[QUOTE=celestian;359626]So, looking at your SS it seems you are using "Effect Wizard" also. No clue what that does and not sure mine plays nicely with it. There should be no way that this extension would add items to your inventory.

Oh, it's a misunderstanding, i put the items in the inventory by hand.
    I could make a library-module with traits- and feature-items. So no need to set them up on every new character or drag from another character.
    To activate them i would just have to toggle the equipped flag on my chosen items.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegroo View Post
    Oh, it's a misunderstanding, i put the items in the inventory by hand.
    I could make a library-module with traits- and feature-items. So no need to set them up on every new character or drag from another character.
    To activate them i would just have to toggle the equipped flag on my chosen items.
    AH! Okay, I didn't get that. I thought you had a problem

You can also put the effects in the "Abilities" tab (below languages) so you don't have to have items. Tho, having them on items allows you to store the effects for other characters.

I guess this leads to another feature I need I guess. Allow drag/drop of effects from the Effects records.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    So, looking at your SS it seems you are using "Effect Wizard" also. No clue what that does and not sure mine plays nicely with it. There should be no way that this extension would add items to your inventory.

Okay, I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the feedback.
    This is taking longer that I had planned. I found another issue while doing this. Once I've got it sorted I'll post an update... much more complicated than one might think ;(
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Update 1.9.2

• Captured events to manage permissions to data nodes. Resolves some issues where players couldn't manage their item/effects properly.
    • Corrected some display of effects added/removed depending on permissions/identification.

These fixes were more complicated than I first thought it would be. The event capture for owner/holder permissions was new area.

Keep in mind the display of the effects removed will be based on state of the item at the time... So if you hide something after they applied the effect they will see the remove text but not if they re-add and then remove it moving forward.
    ---

Germany CET time zone [GMT+1/Summer GMT+2]
    Another thank you for the work!
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

Update 1.9.5

Action Only effects added. You can now set an effect as a "actiononly" type. It will ONLY be used when that item is used for the attack/damage.

Please try this out with all the wacky stuff you have. I've run my own tests and everything seems to function as expected. Let me know if something doesn't work like you'd expect it too.

I was able to use the simple stuff as well as a IFT looking for creature type "giant" and it would only do extra damage to that type with only that weapon.

Here is sample of what it looks like.

---

Thank you. I'll try this out!
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

Hi Celestian -- actually the link to the extension has moved into the void Please check.
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

Quote Originally Posted by Waldbaer View Post
    Hi Celestian -- actually the link to the extension has moved into the void Please check.
    Woops! Sorry I selected the file but didnt hit that "upload" follow up. Should be there now.
    ---

Thread Information