DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Encounter help

Encounter help

I'm following the module guide, but I'm running into an issue. I've built my encounters out, and have pre-placed my tokens on the map, but when I click the button to load the encounter into the combat tracker, the tokens are getting loaded a second time. I'm not sure what piece I'm missing, or why the tokens are not locked in.

Welcome to the forums!

Close the encounter window after you've pre-placed tokens to remove them from the map - they are only there during the pre placement activity and are not linked to the combat tracker. Closing the encounter after pre-placement will remove the temp placement tokens from the map. Then re-open the encounter and click the down arrow button to load the NPCs to the combat tracker and the correctly linked tokens to the map.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information