DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 70 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last

@Valyar, You aren't doing anything wrong. The issue is the image window itself. The base file that builds the frame has transparency to it. This is used as the mask as well. So, you are correct since it is transparent, any open windows beneath it are visible.

I guess using it depends on the available screen real estate. If someone has very little, I can see this being a muddled issue. It was meant to be a cool image.

I will see if I can rework the mask to be solid, that should help.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; April 7th, 2018 at 17:56.

I've noticed from session to session a lot of my players talents and traits are becoming unlinked. As seen here https://puu.sh/A2D6C/a18c4fca27.png
    Is there something that might be causing that? They're fine and linked one week, and then not the next. Nothing is done to the campaign between weeks.

I have never seen that. My own campaign is large and has been run over a year without this being a noted behavior. Are the modules they drew the link from open?

Hello,

New .pak file posted to the first post in this thread. Updated for FG 3.5 and a few other bug fixes for Righteous Fury and Primitive weapons. Also have the advanced skills updating correctly when traits are changed.

Great work as always Paul! Downloading to my devices now. Thanks so much

Fantastic, Paul! Thank you

Do you think the opacity feature can be tweaked to not show the background while using mask?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thank you so much for another release
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

@Valyar,
    Sorry, I forgot that I had made an extension for a non-transparent image frame. See the second post. I have uploaded it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    @Valyar,
    Sorry, I forgot that I had made an extension for a non-transparent image frame. See the second post. I have uploaded it.
    I am not sure if this was the intention, but the extension gets rid of the actually cool transparent green border (imagebox?), leaving the problem when you use the mask tool. Check the attachment.
    The original green transparent border is indeed cool! Maybe I didn't use the proper term initially when I explained the issue from my point of view
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

@Valyar, You have no image box at all! Hmm, it loads fine for me.

Thread Information