DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 70 First ... 456781656 ... Last
    Click on the MECHANICUS Green button undre the Weapon Name in the COMBAT Tab... for some reason clicking on it once clears the issue forever!

Let me know if that works

- Also alot of functions dont work unless you plug in Foes into the Combat Tracker then have Player target said for Then "Set" THE hit locaton under the damage for the weapon - by doing all THREE STEPS you'll find most of the functions work - elsenot you'll be scratching your head doing ALOT OF TESTING

New BUG Found:

By the by - the XP Tab > all the "characteristics" bonuses are sloted 1 slot down (aka transposed by 1 down) - I think then the TOP characteristic being

So If I enter in a "bonus" value (i.e. that last box to the right of XP Characteristcis) say for Strength then it transposes that to Toughness I think - test it out you'll see

P.S. had this issue with DH2 and BC sheets (I dont know about the other sheets)

Cheers

- Stay GAMING
    Morbid

P.S. My "player" says LOL
    honestly I'd just say the "unnatural characteristic" boxes arent mapped properly on the EXP tab
    aka unnatural strength is not mapped to strength

lol ++++

keep in mind you said "characteristic bonus"
    its the unnatural bonus
    the characteristic bonus gets filled automatically based on the characteristic value
    but unnatural defaults to 0 unless otherwise stated
    Last edited by Morbid-Don; January 10th, 2018 at 22:33.

Any headway on the Character Sheet?

In the meantime I didnt find any other bugs...

PLEASE ADVISE

Spite, please reference the youtube tutorials. I do mention the fact that when a weapon is initially set up, you must open the weapon details page and set the weapon up completely. I recommend the tutorials and the pdf reference, there is a lot of information there.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; January 21st, 2018 at 01:03.

Morbid,

I am unsure what the bug is. The unnatural characteristics are mapped to the proper stats. They can be giving unexpected results if the options are not set to what you expect. You can use the DH2 and BC sheets, but have the option for DH1 or RT unnatural characteristics rules. Please reference the youtube tutorials, I also mention the proper way to handle unnatural characteristics in the reference pdf available in the first post of this thread.

Screen shots of the bug with screen shots of settings would help with the bug reports.

If you send them I will pursue this more.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; January 21st, 2018 at 16:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    Spite, please reference the youtube tutorials. I do mention the fact that when a weapon is initially set up, you must open the weapon details page and set the weapon up completely. I recommend the tutorials and the pdf reference, there is a lot of information there.
    Ahh must have missed that bit, or misunderstood the reasoning for it. I've been going along making things with the videos running alongside me but sometimes I get out of synch with things, or it's focusing on DH sheet instead of OW so I listen less :P
    Thanks for the great ruleset though, btw.

Spite,
    This ruleset is complicated with all the options and 6 for 1 character sheet. There are several small things that can frustrate your efforts in this set.

The item you hit on is one of two items that really frustrated me building the ruleset. The choice to break the weapon list up for room and clarity meant I had to add a weapon details page. Which led directly to forcing it first to be opened, before any rolls would work. I am still looking at this one. I am sure there is a better way to implement it than I have, or even could code wise.

The issue is with all the options for weapons, the talents, upgrades, and various special rules, was to move this to a separate page for clarity and handling. When I did this I forced players to open this sheet, when it is opened it initializes and populates all the info to the DB. If it is never clicked and opened, the weapon is missing a substantial amount of variables for the roll's functions. In some ways I like it since it forces players to set up a weapon quickly, for GM's with NPC's it is one more thing and a hassle. Plus the problem of getting everyone in the "know" so to speak.

The other is the unnatural characteristic and automatically having it update based on the option set by the GM. I am working on this on too, because frankly, my current method just sucks!

Anymore issues please post them, I will get to them as soon as I can.

I am just glad someone was watching the thread and pointed you in the right direction (thanks Morbid)!
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; January 22nd, 2018 at 15:58.

Morbid,

I went thru and I think I know what you are observing. I cleaned up some string matching based on the various options and with these changes I think I have eliminated what can cause an issue based on options versus character sheet selection.
    Please see the first post for the latest updated .pak file.

**Updated .pak file posted to the top of the thread. Fix for options versus character sheet selection and potential Unnatural Characteristics errors.

spite,

The psy powers will also throw errors if the power details window is never opened, same as the weapons. Again same idea, set up the power completely for use.

Thread Information