5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 22 of 70 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    Please accept my apologies, I misled you when I said combat tracker, I didn't see the code well on the phone's screen. This seems not to be related to the combat tracker issue I experienced. Did you download the latest ruleset and updated to FG latest version?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Carter, the issue is the update to 3.3.6. You need the new .pak file. It is located in the first post of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    Carter, the issue is the update to 3.3.6. You need the new .pak file. It is located in the first post of this thread.
    Thank you Paul.
    I installed the last version.

Paul will you add in a near future, suport for the W&G?
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    Paul will you add in a near future, suport for the W&G?
    Thanks
    I'm not Paul but I am guessing that would be it's own ruleset as its hugely divorced from the FFG line of 40k game rulesets in mechanics

I just got my Wrath & Glory rulebook... more to follow in a different thread.

Yeah i thought that too Spite its too much diferent from the rest and i didn't like at all...but it doesn't hurt to ask right?
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Bug report:
    Proven appears not to be doing anything in the current ruleset. See attached link for example
    https://puu.sh/BgI2S/d3328d023e.png

spite,

Proven only works with 1 or 2 dice. I set it up and didn't notice a weapon with more than 2d10 damage and Proven. I can add more die support, I guess I never considered custom weapons. What would be a reasonable limit for the scope of the game? 4d10?

Hi Paul, the Only War core has up to 5d10 Proven 3 for the man-portable and vehicle lascannons, with a number of 3d10 proven weapons through Dark Heresy 2e and Black Crusade. I'd say at least up 5 that would be ideal.

Thread Information