FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 28 of 70 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last

Einheri,

Who else is having the problems? Can I get a screen shot? If your Fantasy Grounds, or your players are using a Fantasy Grounds install that is not updated to the current release, then there will be an error when opening the window to create a new character.

Yes, of course. Downloaded it yesterday again, as I had download it first a couple of months ago, though never ended up playing with it.

Paul, any new updates that you are planning for this ruleset?
    I wonde, if you can include the resizable inventory and other “pop-up” sheets like the combat one in the default configuration
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hey Paul, something I've come across that's made life pretty difficult is that tooltip names dont show for vehicle or ship tokens, only NPC/PC tokens when on map. Is there any way to have the tooltip show for vehicle tokens too? Or is it a limitation that's too hard to remove?

Hey spite,

Just coming back home after a vacation, I never noticed that before. Let me dive into that one.

@Valyar,
    I thought I had that already in the base. Each tab except the XP tab should have a short sheet.

Yes, correct, the mini-sheets are expandable now. I haven’t noticed that you added the feature thanks!

A suggestion for small improvement: make the gear tab to have expandable mini:sheet as well, for gear-hoarding players!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    Hey spite,

Just coming back home after a vacation, I never noticed that before. Let me dive into that one.

@Valyar,
    I thought I had that already in the base. Each tab except the XP tab should have a short sheet.
    Nice one!

Hope you had a good break away from the grindstone. I'm looking forward to my own vacation soon.

Been awhile since I updated, but now that FG 3.3.7 is due soon I thought I would stop by and let you know the ruleset will be ready. I have updated for the 3.3.7 changes, and have added/fixed a few things mentioned here.
    1. Fixed the tooltips for hordes, vehicles, and ships. They will show when hovered over on a map when added from the CT.
    2. Expanded Vehicles to 200 Hull Integrity.
    3. Included the Inventory mini sheet.

I will post the update when 3.3.7 goes live.

You’re the man!

Thread Information