FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mghauber View Post
    Hey Ikael,
    Regarding the Sci-Fi Companion... a lot of the links including mods, cyberware, power armor are still giving run time errors.... Just a head's up....
    Have you remembered to enable Science Fiction Companion extension? Write /version to chat and you should see it listed in extensions
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

That was indeed it. Forgot to activate the extension.... Thank You.

Do have another question though.... On page 47 of the Sci-Fi Companion, there is a sidebar detailing the types of superstructures that are available when you take the mod, however, I can not find anything in FG that references this info. The links through the vehicles work, but the entries under the superstructure mod links to the "generic" description instead of the more detailed mod referenced in the sidebar. Is this an oversight or am I not looking in the correct place?
    Last edited by mghauber; December 22nd, 2017 at 17:07.

I noticed some errors in the Sci-Fi Companion and in the the Fantasy Companion. (I took advantage of the sale and got the last Companions I was missing.)

Pinnacle has errata/updates sheets for those two products and none of the corrections are in the Fantasy Grounds versions. Pinnacle I do know did update the Sci fi Companion PDF with the corrections.

I emailed support a detailed email on this.

Thanks Jay. I did find the sidebar info in, of all places, under the TOC marked "SIDEBARS"! duh... Wasn't aware of the updates. I'll check them out. Thanks to all the devs for their hard work. Merry Xmas all!!

The links to the updates are:

One thing with the Science Fiction Companion to errata to watch out for is that some are gear changes to certain characters and the errata doesn't make it clear that just one item got fixed or changed and that the other gear remains the same and some changes are going to require multiple things to be fixed in the Fantasy Grounds version.

Note the Fantasy one is made to replace entire pages so you need to look closely to see what was changed. In most cases it was just a table got change radically or had some changes in one part of it.

The links are at:

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/p...P97_Errata.pdf

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/p...p_Update-1.pdf

Still having a minor issue dragging weapons on to an unlocked NPC. Dragged a derringer .41 from DLR players guide and it loses its "ranged" status meaning I have to manually open the item details and edit it. This doesnt happen with weapons dragged from SW PG that I have tried so far. Might be a related issue but the listing on the item from DLR only shows some of its data until it has been added then the data becomes visible eg number of shots etc. One of my players was finding he had to add items to his character sheet just to be able to find out more about them on a recent shopping spree.

also possibly another related bug shows up when dragging weapons from looted npcs post battle to the party sheet several information elements disappear including damage dice- more manual repairs have to be done before can drag a working version onto PC character sheet from party sheet

Quote Originally Posted by dikdastard View Post
    Still having a minor issue dragging weapons on to an unlocked NPC. Dragged a derringer .41 from DLR players guide and it loses its "ranged" status meaning I have to manually open the item details and edit it. This doesnt happen with weapons dragged from SW PG that I have tried so far. Might be a related issue but the listing on the item from DLR only shows some of its data until it has been added then the data becomes visible eg number of shots etc. One of my players was finding he had to add items to his character sheet just to be able to find out more about them on a recent shopping spree.
    First of all, can you use /version slashcommand in FG and post whole output to here so I know what version, extensions and modules you are using.

I haven't been able to reproduce the issue but note that lots of modules have been updated recently. When did you update your FG last time? The .41 Derringer should have been ok for long time and the Ranged traittype sticked to it when I dragged it from DLR Player's Guide into NPC I created.

Can you give more insight in what situation hidden data becomes visible? From what module players were observing items and could not find all the data?

Quote Originally Posted by dikdastard View Post
    also possibly another related bug shows up when dragging weapons from looted npcs post battle to the party sheet several information elements disappear including damage dice- more manual repairs have to be done before can drag a working version onto PC character sheet from party sheet
    This is also unreproducable issue. Can you give me step-by-step instruction how to reproduce this?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

2018-01-06.jpg

If screenshot has attached correctly what I have attempted to illustrate is opening a library npc (townsfolk), creating an unlocked copy of this, then dragging a winchester 73 from dlr PG to the newly armed townsfolk. I then dragged the weapon onto the party sheet both from the NPC record and directly from the DLR PG in the items menu. Have ended up with 3 different versions of a winchester 73- the far right one being the one from the partysheet and the middle one being the version attached to the townsfolk.

2018-01-07 (1).jpg

definitely seems to be an issue with weapons from DLR PG - did exactly same manoeuvre with winchester 76 from SW PG and got 3 correct versions.

Thread Information