DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Right, I wouldn't want it removed either. But it's right there and the old documentation (assuming anyone ever reads it) PDF talks about it, so I do believe any indication -- especially a graphical one vs. chat text -- should flag on the player view not just the GM. That way everyone's on the same page instead of slowing things down asking "hey, wait, did this work? Is this gonna work?" and getting bogged down babysitting the script instead of playing the game.

Hotfix available

Hotfix for v4.5 ruleset is available via updater.

Changes:

SavageWorlds ruleset
    [Bug] Script error when opening client chase minitracker. Fixed
    [Bug] Double clicking on hold action card on client minitracker didn't show interrupt message. Fixed
    [Bug] Minitracker script errors after combatant was removed. Fixed

Knights With No Armor
    [Bug] Extension was not DLR compatible. Fixed
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Hello Ikael,
    I've got a question once again. Concerning multiple attacks.
    I have pointed 2 ennemies on the map. I can see the lines (with the distance indicated).
    Now, I'd like to attack both in the same round, with penalties thus. I left-click on the weapon on my character sheet, maintain the click, add a die by right clicking.
    What do I have to do then ?
    - if I drop the dice in the chat, it doesn't attack the ennemies.
    - if I drop in the CT, I can only chosse one, and my 2 attacks are against this ennemiy and not the 2 I had in mind.

Is this a way to do this, or do multiple attacks have to be against one sole ennemy ?
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Hi dragonheels,
    Go in Combat tab, and double click on the dice after pointed the 2 ennemies.

Hello Trobadork.
    Thanks for your answer. May I ask how you point on the 2ennemies? I think I missed a point there...
    Ultimate license holder

Blog Entries
    ctrl+click same way you'd target a single enemy. Double-click your attack. Scripting magic ensues.

Well, it doesn't seem to work...

The map :

Ex1.png

And the result after attacking :
    ex2.png
    Ultimate license holder

Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    Hello Ikael,
    I've got a question once again. Concerning multiple attacks.
    I have pointed 2 ennemies on the map. I can see the lines (with the distance indicated).
    Now, I'd like to attack both in the same round, with penalties thus. I left-click on the weapon on my character sheet, maintain the click, add a die by right clicking.
    What do I have to do then ?
    - if I drop the dice in the chat, it doesn't attack the ennemies.
    - if I drop in the CT, I can only chosse one, and my 2 attacks are against this ennemiy and not the 2 I had in mind.

Is this a way to do this, or do multiple attacks have to be against one sole ennemy ?
    Have you prepared Combat tracker correctly? You should populate Combat tracker first, and then drag tokens from the Combat tracker to map. Otherwise targeting doesn't have required links/infos
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

ennemieWell, I populated the CT from an encounter. The map has benn prepared by drgaing the token from the encounter. Usefull, cause I had 8 ennemies, and in an ancounter, you cna just duplicate by entering the # you wish
    Last edited by dragonheels; September 24th, 2017 at 20:03.
    Ultimate license holder

Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    Well, I populated the CT from an encounter. The map has benn prepared by drgaing the token from the encounter
    What product and encounter have you used?

Thread Information