STAR TREK 2d20

View Poll Results: What would you like to see me doing next?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ruleset and related product development for new features and improvements

18 47.37%
  • Revise existing modules such as Deluxe/core and Companion modules as Reference Manual

10 26.32%
  • Create tutorial module how to use the ruleset

8 21.05%
  • Something else, write to thread

2 5.26%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

What would you like to see next?

Ruleset version 4.5 is going to be released soon and I wonder what people would like to see me doing next? Few ideas so far:
    • Continue implementing new features and improvements to ruleset and other related products. As you might know, you can suggest requests & vote ideas in https://savagefgii.idea.informer.com/
    • Revise existing modules such as Deluxe/core and Companion modules as reference manuals
    • Create tutorial module how to use the ruleset

What else? If you have ideas let me know in this thread, email me or pm me in SmiteWork's Discord channel
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    I'd like to see older stuff brought up to the new standard in terms of functionality, but I understand that may not be a huge money maker.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    I'm doing that with some of the C&C products, but slowly because as you say, it's mostly a volunteer thing and isn't going to garner new attention for that DLC, especially when remasters are deliberately withheld from appearing on the store's front page. I'd love to see DLR remastered, for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I'd like to see older stuff brought up to the new standard in terms of functionality, but I understand that may not be a huge money maker.
    I have plans to help original product developers/conversion makers to update their products. For instance currently I have provided list of recommendations how to update links in current module products. Future ideas is to list what information each module NPCs might need to take full advantage of new features. Finding these manually is time consuming so I am building Module Checker to in SWEL (Enhanced Library) project. I have been collaborating with SmiteWorks to request product developers to do the changes and with these lists its much easier for them to know what to do and where
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Better handling of duration based actions and spells with 3rd durations then maintenance. I am not sure I understand how it currently works and constantly miss the turnover turn. Make it more visually intuitive and visually informative in the CT... as well as automate power use.

This thread is not meant to be place to post feature requests. You can do it in https://savagefgii.idea.informer.com/proj/

How about a "Coming Soon" to the shop to provide users with a glimpse of things to come to FG
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Blog Entries
    We're not always at liberty to say what's Coming Soon though... such as the project (not Savage Worlds) I'm doing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    We're not always at liberty to say what's Coming Soon though... such as the project (not Savage Worlds) I'm doing right now.
    Nice...lol
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

If someone is remastering older modules, they should hammer PEG to provide better graphic resources. I have found free map packs from PEG with better resolutions than those provided in PDFs/FG products (granted, not a huge improvement, but 15% better is 15% better). There is way too much complacency about illegible maps, blurry blocked-up 1993 quality level graphics, and a host of other visual distractions.

Thread Information