5E Character Create Playlist

The question of future renewal

Hello dear sirs, I apologize for my English (google translete). Tell me please, this video
    shows new features. Is it possible to know an approximate date when to expect? Thank you in advance.
    -----
    I think this has been discussed more than once, but because of not knowing the language, it is very difficult for me to find the necessary information. Thank you very much for your patience.

There is no way to know when this arrives. By all estimates, it is still a far way off. They just recently started the search for someone to code the network.

Patience....

Vires Animi

Thank you very much for your response. I understand that there are not even approximate dates? I wanted to launch the company on a new engine: (.The money is ready to be updated , but there is no update, we will wait, how hard it is to wait ...

Blog Entries
    No approximate dates. SmiteWorks has always been adamant that they will not release a date until the know that they can actually achieve the date. This goes with the release of versions as well as modules and adventures etc.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    I will say that you really should consider FG for what it is today. Many of us think that it really is the best VTT platform available today. And that the forums and company are also the best support mechanism of any VTT as well. And though the current architecture has limits, they really don't take away from the great experiences you can have today.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information