DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Tortle Package

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    WOTC sent us the PDF for this and gave us permission to release it on the FG Store. 60% of the revenue generated from the module will go directly to the Extra Life charity that Wizards of the Coast selected. We will include full details of that on the store page once it is ready.
    awesome :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    WOTC sent us the PDF for this and gave us permission to release it on the FG Store. 60% of the revenue generated from the module will go directly to the Extra Life charity that Wizards of the Coast selected. We will include full details of that on the store page once it is ready.
    Awesome!. Already snagged it on DDB but I'll pick it up here for ease of use in FG and to give a little more to Extra Life

So I got the Steam version of the Tortle Package today, and while it appears in my DLC list, it does not download or update via the launcher into my vault with all of my other modules. My license is still there, yes, but the content just isn't there. You might need to look into this, as it is currently a $10 payment for nothing.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

I suspect that you may not have linked your Steam and Smiteworks accounts. Proceed as follows

1. Go to FG Settings.
    2. Click on Manage button under Purchases.
    3. Enter your FG login information.
    4. Click on the Link to Steam button, and use the web page to link your Steam account to your FG account.
    5. Click on the Login button (or OK button)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

As I said, my license is there... which means it's linked. I'll check it just in case, but if linking being "disconnected" starts to become a routine thing, you'd best warn people via email from now on.
    Last edited by Teknykk; October 6th, 2017 at 12:28.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Quote Originally Posted by Teknykk View Post
    As I said, my license is there... which means it's linked.
    Not sure what you mean by this. Your license key will appear in settings (if that is what you mean) whether your accounts are linked or not.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Not in my experience it doesn't. When this change was made, it wiped my entire license and I was forced to re-enter it and link when this change was introduced, so from my perspective this isn't the case. Regardless, it was all linked fine in this instance, but it would not appear until I hit the "Refresh Steam Purchases" button on the Steam Link page. This is the first time I've had to do this, which is rather odd.
    Last edited by Teknykk; October 6th, 2017 at 12:37.

Blog Entries
    All purchases are linked to a username and not to a license. You are still required to have a license, but you will need to use the Manage button under Purchases and then login to fantasygrounds.com. Looking at our back-end system, I see it linked in your account. Does everything else show up in your Library > Modules for activation except for the Tortles package? There should be two different packages to activate.

You can send the following to [email protected] and we can assist further:
    1. Screenshot of launch screen
    2. Screenshot of Settings screen
    3. Screenshot of Library > Modules screen

As I said, yes it is all linked and downloaded fine now. The only thing I had to do was click the "Refresh Steam Purchases" button on the link page to force it to realise I had the Tortle Package in my list of DLC products. I found this odd however, considering that everything else was connected and reading fine. But yes, everything is there now, even though I had to go and force the system to open its eyes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teknykk View Post
    As I said, yes it is all linked and downloaded fine now. The only thing I had to do was click the "Refresh Steam Purchases" button on the link page to force it to realise I had the Tortle Package in my list of DLC products. I found this odd however, considering that everything else was connected and reading fine. But yes, everything is there now, even though I had to go and force the system to open its eyes.
    Got it. It is "supposed" to automatically sync without forcing a refresh but I believe we've seen that same thing happen once or twice before.

Thread Information