DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Tortle Package

Tortle Package

Anyone heard if this will be converted and sold on FG? I checked the DM's Guild and they are only selling the PDF version. D&D Beyond has a conversion up for sale but I'd rather keep my money here when possible.

Haven't heard of this one at all.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

WotC put it out as a way to raise money for the Extra Life Charity. You get a new race, a few NPCs and quite a bit of fluff and lore to use with ToA.

Blog Entries
    I think it's one of the ToA enhancements that the Guild has published from the first set of the guild Adepts (?). These are non-WotC people who were given early access to ToA to make ancillary content for ToA. Don't think any of them made FG versions of what they did.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I think it's one of the ToA enhancements that the Guild has published from the first set of the guild Adepts (?). These are non-WotC people who were given early access to ToA to make ancillary content for ToA. Don't think any of them made FG versions of what they did.
    Cellar of Death came with an FG module. The rest didn't have FG versions.

Tortle is an official WotC product though.

Making the race was simple enough using the in game tools. Though it took me a minute to get the natural armor to work.

Tortles look like lots of fun. I'd love to see these included in an FG module
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Cowabunga!
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    Cowabunga!
    it had to be said!

Blog Entries
    WOTC sent us the PDF for this and gave us permission to release it on the FG Store. 60% of the revenue generated from the module will go directly to the Extra Life charity that Wizards of the Coast selected. We will include full details of that on the store page once it is ready.

Thread Information