STAR TREK 2d20
    VenomousFiligree

Occupations and skill selection.

When you create a new occupation, is it possible to select skills that aren't the core skills?

Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to select them, as the list is populated from the Era specific list of skills. I will look to add a mechanism for this in the next release.

VenomousFiligree
    To clarify, I'm talking about adding skills that aren't included in the 7e book, eg Gambling from Down Darker Trails.

How can we restrict skills in an occupation? I mean... How can i make an option which contains only on or two skills?
    And.. Can we get the files for translation? We would like to play in our own language please! New eras option helps a lot but it's not enough..
    Thanks a lot!

Hi Gubben, the more complex Occupations are currently only created by hand in modules, not in the UI. It is on the to do list and will be available at some time in the future.
    For translation, we will make a pack available soon with the files you need.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Hi Gubben, the more complex Occupations are currently only created by hand in modules, not in the UI. It is on the to do list and will be available at some time in the future.
    For translation, we will make a pack available soon with the files you need.
    Hi! Do you know any post explaining this? Any post with hints and tags for editing? We'll keep waiting for those files! Thank you

Thread Information