DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Sweet. Can't wait.

Looking forward to it! Maybe my dwarf's stonecunning will finally be worth something when we look into that asteroid.

Loot from session 3. Each player got 494 credits. And the space ship!

The Feat named Extra Resolve is missing in the Starfinder Rules Module. I noticed because I wanted to take that one before I noticed it's restricted to Level 5 Characters.

I would actually like to know if we could craft something nice from all the UBP and Noqual we've found. How much RUP have we got?
    Last edited by Dragonmaster_Ben; October 7th, 2017 at 04:36.

Sorry I couldn't get through the whole session. I'm just wiped.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

I believe I have sent everyone their Chronicles for the Dead Suns AP 1. If you didnt receive one or see any issues, let me know. Also, we are on tomorrow for Scenario 1-04.

Would you mind reporting the AP Chronicle for a new character of mine? I'll create number 85198-702 just now for that (Although I don't have a build for that yet)

Will do when I am able - the Paizo site is not accepting reporting for the AP yet. Ill issue you a new chronicle.

AP1 is available in the reporting interface. (It doesn't render the right numbers or give table credit, but hey, it's there.)
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Thread Information