DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Server is up for anyone that cares to test their connection or input a pc. I did recive one more yesterday (Crad). Gametime is in a little over 7 hrs from this post (for the time zone impaired like me)

I'll be there in a few hours

Finally found the Thread xD
    I'll be there, just mailed my Character to Talen.

Good session.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Im traveling for work next week so no game on Monday 9/25.

I'll be late but I got team speak for my phone so I should be able to listen in.

I'm ok with a Friday makeup session, or just pushing things back a week.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Just to confirm - no game on Monday 9/25 - however - please post here indicating if you can or cannot do a make up sessions at 6:30 EST on Friday 9/29. I'd like to complete the AP 1 before FG Con if at all possible as scenario 1-04 is due out this week. Also - if you haven't seen, I am running Scenario 1-00 at FG Con...that one hasn't been run by our group yet. Its for 4th level pregens - but you do get a chronicle to apply to your lower level pc and gives some good back story on the Starfinder Society immediately after Luwazi Elsebo comes into power as the First Seeker after the Scoured Stars incident.

29th? Yeah I'll be there on time

Session 1 Recap (Spoilers Below if you haven't played)

Session 1 Recap: [SPOILERS BELOW IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED DEAD SUNS]

Invited to Absolm Station by an old contact, Duravor Kreel, you all traveled to Docking Bay 94 to consider joining the Starfinder Society in the aftermath of the Scoured Stars Incident - or at the very least, to look into contract work for the strapped Society.

Unfortunately, you arrived to see your dwarven ally gunned down in the midst of an apparent turf war between the Downside Kings and Level 21 Crew. But all was not as it seemed.

Encouraged by Starfinder Forum member Chiskisk to investigate the killing, you learned the clash between the gang's was not over gangland turf but rather the appearance of a mysterious asteroid called the Drift Rock towed into Absolam Station by the starship Acreon. News reports indicate the Acreon arrived at Absolom Station with no sign of its crew. While the Acreon was piloted by a mining clan called the Hardscrabble Collective with a claim to the Drift Rock - they were originally hired by the multi-system corporation, Astral Extractions.

While investigating Duravor Kreel's death, you met with the Ysoki leader of the Level 21 Crew, Jabaxa, at their hangout, a bodega owned by Mama Fats. Jabaxa insisted his Crew had nothing to do with the murder of Kreel and pointed you to the Downside Kings and their headquarters at the Fusion Queen nightclub.

Entering the Fusion Queen, you brought down the Downside King's leader, Ferani Nadaz and her body guards, including a Vesk named Vrokilayo Hatcchbuster. Next session will begin with the questioning of Fernani...

Party Loot from Session 1 for distribution:

Signing Bonus:

• 200 Credit signing bonus to each PC from Chiskisk

From the store room in Fernani's office:

• Holoskin
    • autotarget rifle with 5 magazines (long arm 10 cartridges each)
    • 2 incindiary grenades I
    • 2 mk 1 serums of healing
    • quick release sheath armor upgrade
    • 500 UPBs (total, 100 per player)
    • 600 credits (total, 120 per player)
    Last edited by Talen; September 25th, 2017 at 00:55.

Thread Information