DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Its a busy week with the con, but if i can get part one of Temple of the Twelve converted, is the party available to kick off AP 2 on monday?

I am not available on Monday.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

No game this week or next (in Mexico and still need to finish conversion of AP 2), but will update the calendar for next session on Monday October 30.

Confirming for Monday: Hendel and Gunbunny have conflicts and will not be running in AP 2- Temple of the Twelve. We stilll have a full table at 6 assuming everyone else is still good including:

1. Corwynn
    2. Waceycs
    3. JackalAion
    4. Dragonmaster Ben
    5. Samarex
    6. Archania

Waceycs, I know you may have conflicts with an anniversary and the new baby but we will keep the seat open for you. Everyone else, please confirm in the calendar if you are a go for the next AP or if we should open your spot up to a new player. Thanks all, and looking forward to starting back up.

I can be there. I think I already leveled up after our last session.
    EDIT: And I also just looked up the new timezone difference, since Europe switched to Winter Time today.
    Last edited by Dragonmaster_Ben; October 30th, 2017 at 18:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster_Ben View Post
    I can be there. I think I already leveled up after our last session.
    server should be up now if you wanted to check, otherwise see you later today.

I almost forgot this was today

Since our last session took place right before October 31st, I'd like to share with you guys why certain regions of germany have a holiday on that day: Reformation's Day is in rememberence of Martin Luther (1483-1546), which another famous guy in the USA was named after
    Luther was an awesome guy and he's basically the reason why we can read the bible in all of our mother tongues, as well as for finding a written norm for german language and much more. So I'd just really like to share a bit of education with you in an entertaining way. It's an imortant peace of world history. So I'm shocked that somebody has never heard of him.
    For those of you who are not yet familiar with Luther, I'd like to share this movie with you. Have a fun 2 hours with it: Luther, 2003

Sorry for getting a bit offtopic, but this kinda bothered me. Please don't misunderstand this post and follow any religion you feel happy with

been wondering that all month

So the campaign has started back up and we have room for 1 more (maybe 2). Game days will be Sundays from 7pm to 11pm Eastern. Next session is March 18th.

Thread Information