STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Starfinder Dead Suns AP2: Temple of the Twelve

Dead Suns: Incident at Absalom Station

A Ship Without a Crew

When a brutal gang war breaks out on a docking bay in Absalom Station, the player characters are recruited by the Starfinder Society to investigate the unexpected bloodshed. Delving into the station’s seedy Spike neighborhoods, the heroes confront the gangs and discover that both were paid to start the riot and that the true conflict is between two rival mining companies battling over a new arrival in orbit around the station: a mysteriously deserted ship and the strange asteroid it recovered from the Drift. To head off further violence, the heroes are asked to investigate the ship and discover what happened to its crew, as well as the nature of the asteroid it tows. But what the players find there will set in motion events that could threaten the entirety of the Pact Worlds and change the face of the galaxy forever...

I am running the game on Mondays (interrupted on weeks where the new SFS Scenario drops) Corwynn is running the AP on Wednesdays. If I need to reschedule any given session, I will aim for a Friday makeup.

Current Schedule is:
    MON 18 SEPT @ 630 EST
    MON 25 SEPT @ 630 EST
    MON 02 OCT @ 630 EST
    (A fourth session will be scheduled if needed.)

Signups are HERE.
    The AP Rules we will use are:

1) This AP is being run in CAMPAIGN mode. You may play a character you create which does not conform to SFS rules, but rather the rules laid out below. At the end of the AP, you can decide which of your characters to apply your (tier 1-2) Chronicle to.
    2) Brand new level 1 characters may be created using a 10 point buy. They may also be created as any of the Golarian races in the Core Rulebook should you wish to play a space elf.
    3) Milestone experience will be used. At the start of the third session, all characters will be level 2.
    4) All players should commit to a minimum of two sessions of the AP. Players who are absent will have their characters controlled by their "friends" so...
    5) If there are scheduling issues, it may be possible to play in a session in the other group. Just let us know.
    Last edited by Talen; March 12th, 2018 at 03:14.

I potentially have a scheduling conflict on the 25th which would mean missing part of the session.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

If it helps with choosing what to play, my character Kiri is a halfling operative who is very stealthy and acrobatic. She's a good gunner, decent pilot, and passable engineer or science officer—she's even a pretty solid captain. She's familiar with criminals and law enforcement. In ground combat, she uses a tactical semi-auto pistol or survival knife.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

I'm thanking Gnome Technomancer

Before sunday evening, please either email or post here your new first level pc's and portraits to kick off the campaign. Give a shout if u have any questions.

Space_Conan.jpg Space Conan (level 1 version)
    Arthropoid_normal_07.png Dhrund'r the Shirren Mystic Healer

I'm leaving it for the group to vote... I'm very happy to play either. Otherwise, I'll pick what rounds out the group best.

while you are free to duplicate - remember that this version of Space Conan will be different than the one you run in the Starfinder Society Scenarios (although you will get a chronicle that you can apply to him.)

Yeah, I'm just gonna duplicate him if that's what I play as a level 1 and go from there... I will be applying the chronicle to the real space conan though no matter who I play.

I kinda like Dhrund'r. Looks cool

I have the character sheets for Kiri and Zanzu. If you believe you sent me a character already, please let me know since I wont have much time before game time to do any additional entry. I do have the server up now if anyone wants to test their connection of character entry.

Thread Information