DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Where is the Interface Zero files?...

Hi.

I'm going to do an accessibility theme to play Interface Zero but I can't find the files (!!!). The Interface Zero and the themes Deep and Green appears when launch a SW campaing but there are no IZ .ext or .mod on respective folders... Someone know where are the files? Especificaly the themes?...

Thanks.

Pan

If they aren't in the extensions directory then they will be encrypted in the vault directory.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    If they aren't in the extensions directory then they will be encrypted in the vault directory.
    Yeah... it's there! Thank you...

Hum... some work to extract this theme O.o... but lets try...

Well... I will not share the IZ accessibility theme if I can do it... this content are encrypted for a reason...

Just the Cyberpunk supplement is encrypted ... it can't be coincident ...

Tanks for help.

Pan

Blog Entries
    IZ2.0 is indeed encrypted. However, you can get all the frame data info from the CoreRPG and Savage Worlds rulesets in order to theme anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    IZ2.0 is indeed encrypted. However, you can get all the frame data info from the CoreRPG and Savage Worlds rulesets in order to theme anything.
    The cyberpunk feeling will be lost... but it's better than nothing...

I will create new themes in future but now I only want to play.

Thread Information