DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Ships in Pathfinder

Are there any good information on ships and ship templates? Is it possible to do this in FG?

Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Yes, there's extensive detail on ship combat in the S&S adventure path as well as in the game mastery guide (full information).

Edit in regards to ship templates in FG, I think you can use the vehicle template.

Thanks Ken L!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Has anyone here ever tried this? It seems one would need multiple battle maps?

Thank You!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Has anyone here ever tried this? It seems one would need multiple battle maps?
    No, but...

If you are talking multiple levels of a ship, I would recommend you put them all on one image, that way people can target and move tokens around the ship without having to have the GM move tokens between maps etc.

If you mean moving multiple ships around relative to each other, I would try the Enhanced Layers Extension and create each ship as a token.

Or maybe you mean something else?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I am having problems with Enhanced Layers Extension, the grid size changes as one zooms and and out, at least on my PC. I will take a screenshot when I have time.

Thank You!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    I am having problems with Enhanced Layers Extension, the grid size changes as one zooms and and out, at least on my PC. I will take a screenshot when I have time.
    When you get a chance to test further, make sure you disable all other extensions for testing etc. Also it is always best to post such reports in the extension thread itself, since that's where the extension developer will be looking.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks will do.

Thank You!

Ultimate Combat actually has expanded rules for what S&S started.
    And the npc character sheet in FG supports those rules (see the vehicle box at the bottom of the NPC sheet).

The idea would be to have an ocean map with ships on it, but not a giant map with ships moving and players moving. (this could be done, but effort/reward when it doesn't help actually run the combat)
    Last edited by thebwt; September 17th, 2017 at 17:59.

Thread Information