DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Starfinder Adventure Path—Dead Suns: Incident at Absalom Station

Dead Suns: Incident at Absalom Station

A Ship Without a Crew

When a brutal gang war breaks out on a docking bay in Absalom Station, the player characters are recruited by the Starfinder Society to investigate the unexpected bloodshed. Delving into the station’s seedy Spike neighborhoods, the heroes confront the gangs and discover that both were paid to start the riot and that the true conflict is between two rival mining companies battling over a new arrival in orbit around the station: a mysteriously deserted ship and the strange asteroid it recovered from the Drift. To head off further violence, the heroes are asked to investigate the ship and discover what happened to its crew, as well as the nature of the asteroid it tows. But what the players find there will set in motion events that could threaten the entirety of the Pact Worlds and change the face of the galaxy forever...

Talen and I are working up a schedule for running the first part of Dead Suns, Incident at Absalom Station.

The schedule for GM Corwynn's group (Freebooters) is:
    WED 20SEP @ 330PDT
    WED 27SEP @ 330PDT
    WED 04OCT @ 330PDT
    (A fourth session will be scheduled if needed.)

Signups are HERE.

The rules, are as such:

1) This AP is being run in CAMPAIGN mode. You may play a character you create which does not conform to SFS rules, but rather the rules laid out below. At the end of the AP, you can decide which of your characters to apply your (tier 1-2) Chronicle to.

2) Brand new level 1 characters may be created using the 4d6 drop lowest set each player will be given, or using a 10 point buy. They may also be created as any of the Golarian races in the Core Rulebook should you wish to play a space elf.

3) Milestone experience will be used. At the start of the third session, all characters will be level 2.

4) All players should commit to a minimum of two sessions of the AP. Players who are absent will have their characters controlled by their "friends" so...

5) If there are scheduling issues, it may be possible to play in a session in the other group. Just let us know.

Details on GM Talen's session will be forthcoming.
    Last edited by corwynn; September 13th, 2017 at 23:17.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

I would love to play in either group. I'd prefer the non-wednesday group, but can arrange to play in any of them... I can commit to all sessions no problem.

As corwynn laid out, ill be rolling details on my table out this eveing, but games will be on Mondays and start this coming moday the 18th.

I've been dropping emails to people with the 4d6 drop lowest sets you can choose to use if you prefer them to the 10-point buys. I need email addresses from danextpope, kananesgi and Thunder_Badger. Send me a mail and I'll generate you a set.
    Ultimate License

Hi guys! Nice to hear! Ive applied for the Wednesday group! =D ...

I've emailed everyone their rolls except danextpope, kananesgi, and Khai. I can't email you rolls unless you send me a mail. See the calendar for more.
    Ultimate License

Also, please do what you can do input your character into FG and send me an xml export.
    Ultimate License

We've got an ALMOST full table. Go ahead and get me your info. Should be fun!

For some reason people keep dropping out after I approve them...

One slot left!
    Last edited by corwynn; September 19th, 2017 at 03:57.
    Ultimate License

Server is up and should remain so. Feel free to log on. So far I only have Stilgar's xml sheet. You can of course load your character yourself, or create it.
    Ultimate License

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it tonight. Car broke down at work, and it'll be pretty late before I get home. If possible and ok with Corwynn, I'll join you next week.

Thread Information