DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New User Questions

Okay have a couple of questions. If there is a document or video that explains any of these please point me to them.

What is the common voice communication used when playing? I have seen Discord, Teamspeak, Google Hangouts, Skype, and who knows what else. What do you recommend?

I have several really imporant NPCs, one of them is even a Wild Card. I notice that when I use FG it does not track encumbrance penalties for NPC's. I don't like the fact that their encumbrance is not tracked, but am I better to leave them as NPC's or make them GM owned characters.

The party has a mule that will carry some of their gear. Currently I have it as an NPC and added the gear to the Party Tracker. Is there a better way to do this?

Lastly, I noticed on the party tracker that NPCs can only be put the marching order as pins. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by savagegm View Post
    What is the common voice communication used when playing? I have seen Discord, Teamspeak, Google Hangouts, Skype, and who knows what else. What do you recommend?
    It's all individual preference. The main two seem to be TeamSpeak or Discord - probably due to there each having a free to use server for FG games:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mSpeak3-Server
    https://discordapp.com/invite/VKbhkSt

Quote Originally Posted by savagegm View Post
    Lastly, I noticed on the party tracker that NPCs can only be put the marching order as pins. Is there something I am doing wrong?
    Drag the token from the NPC sheet or the Combat Tracker to the "Marching & Formation" map.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thank you

Thread Information