5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Looking for Players Savage Worlds Fantasy Friday Nights

Time: Fridays Weekly 18:30 CST - 22:00ish First Game 9/29
    Ultimate License
    Voice Communication-Discord My SN is Dershem#4666 https://discord.gg/C9EhBwE
    Server Alias: cold orc vast grave

I'm looking to run a Fantasy Savage Wolds game loosely based off of Savage Tides within the Greyhawk setting. This is my first attempt at Savage Worlds fantasy grounds. If your interested please post below, newbies welcome. I do have the Ultimate License as well.

Spots:
    1:Sammage -Confirmed Character Done
    2:Ferrin -
    3:Trueshaft - confirmed
    4: Zenspeedstr -Confirmed Character Done
    5. Mgrancey - Confirmed

So we have a sorcerer, a swashbuckler, and a thug/brute so far.
    If interested setting Document link below read and let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c59u1u1muk....pdf.docx?dl=0

Character Creation
    Standard Savage Worlds Creation as far as points etc refer to my setting docs for special rules.

I'll also need a picture for the character to use for the tokens!.

The first game will start in the city of Sasserine (outlined in document above) and every character should have some sort of link to a family of Nobles with a penchant for adventuring, Larissa and Verik Vanderoboren, who also has two children Lavina & Vanthus both in their late teens/early twenties. Verik was a notable fighter and sailor/scout, Larissa was a Priestess of Obad-Hai whom recently met their demise in the last month when their ship caught on fire and burnt to the waves. The link can be either to Verik , Larissa, Vanthus or Lavina.

Also please note Sasserine is only the beginning of our Journey.

If you do not have access to the Savage Worlds rule set or if you want me to build the character please send me your concept and I will gladly build it. Otherwise I will be leaving the server up the week prior so everyone can get their character imported.

Common Languages
    Common

Human: Flan Most common dialect, Suilese (Common Languages for Mages and other Spell Casters), Ordai -Nomads in the far north., Rhopan- used by the Rhennee (gypsy like folk), Olman- Common tongue used by Aztec like natives of the Ameido Jungle areas.

Racial (Elf, Dwarf, Halfling)
    Goblonoid
    Orcish
    Giant
    Sylvan
    Aquan
    Draconic
    Abyssal
    Infernal
    Celestial
    Primordial

I know these are not pure Greyhawk but I've slimmed it down for ease.
    Last edited by Dershem; October 5th, 2017 at 23:13. Reason: Character creation.

I'm trying to get as much Savage Worlds experience as possible. Haven't actually played a game yet, but I like what I've read in the rule system. Do you know what time on Fridays?

Looks like you were faster than my edit! See Above!

I might be routinely a little late (15-20 mins or so...no more than 30) since it's 5:30 my time but if that's okay, I'll take a spot. Oh, one other caveat, THIS Friday I may be on the road and there are probably 4 more Fridays before the end of Oct I'll be on the road too.

Actually if your in NC it's 7:30 your time. I'm looking at 9/23 or 9/30 as start dates. Any idea how many games you would miss from there forward? I am going to try for consistency in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Dershem View Post
    Actually if your in NC it's 7:30 your time. I'm looking at 9/23 or 9/30 as start dates. Any idea how many games you would miss from there forward? I am going to try for consistency in the group.
    Oh yeah Derp. So not late. Now, the dates you gave are Saturdays so I'll answer both Fri and Sat. Travel this weekend and on 10/6 & 7, Sat 10/21 and 10/27 & 28.

My turn to Derp, I'm looking at 9/22 or 9/29. Fridays So it should be good as I'm out the last weekend as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dershem View Post
    Time: Fridays Weekly 18:30 CST - 22:00ish
    Ultimate License
    Voice Communication

I'm looking to run a Fantasy Savage Wolds game loosely based off of Savage Tides within the Greyhawk setting. This is my first attempt at Savage Worlds fantasy grounds. If your interested please post below, newbies welcome. I do have the Ultimate License as well.
    Voice Coms will be used, not sure of platform yet, as I'm still looking at options.

Open Spots:
    1:Sammage
    2:Open
    3:Open
    4:Open
    5:Open

If interested setting Document link below read and let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c59u1u1muk....pdf.docx?dl=0
    i'm interested in giving this a go, although, if you're start date is 9/22 I can't make it. It's my 8 year anniversary.

I'd like to learn Savage Worlds, and I own the book.

I'd be very interested in this as well. I haven't played Savage Worlds yet, but am interested in learning. And I pretty much have nothing but free time ( I'm disabled). I'm in EST.
    Fan of Castles and Crusades/Savage Worlds, just about any rpgs.

I am in Eastern time zone and am fairly open most play times, but do prefer Evening or late night games.

Thread Information