STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Totally doable.

Updated first post and still looking for 1 more

I would like to speak for the last spot, if it's still open. Full disclosure: it's been a number of years since I was last in a campaign of any kind. I'm also very new to Virtual Tabletop gaming. I own the Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition (print) and have also unlocked the ruleset in Fantasy Grounds. I am a big fan of the system, though I have only actually played it once (Superhero campaign). I really want to learn more about Fantasy Grounds and the Savage Worlds ruleset, and I am a longtime fan of Greyhawk, though I have never campaigned in the Amedio Jungle area. I created a Novice Wizard with a few nautical skills I'd like to use in this campaign-- if the spot is still open, I can send you the stats to see if you approve.

Works for me! Nautical wizard it is! I'll update when I get home. Over the next two weeks I'll leave the server up for folks to input characters or feel free to pm him to me and I'll input him. Also need character pics!

Sweet, I'm looking forward to a Savage Adventure. And 9/29 is great for me. Let me know what you need from me beforehand.

Sure I'm going to update the first post with what I'll need pre game!

Quote Originally Posted by Dershem View Post
    Works for me! Nautical wizard it is! I'll update when I get home. Over the next two weeks I'll leave the server up for folks to input characters or feel free to pm him to me and I'll input him. Also need character pics!
    Will you PM us the server code? I don't see it in the thread yet.

I'll post it when I bring up the server

So we got a wizard with pirate family, and a swashbuckling pirate type any others?

I have no idea what races and classes are available to me.

Thread Information