DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    Wish it were any day but Friday. Already have a group I get together with on Friday or I would be in like flynn. I run/play Savage Worlds all the time
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Updated with current group and start date Please look through the attached document and come up with some character ideas!

Discord is my preferred chat, since it also means not installing yet more chat software.

I'm good with discord it has the big benefit of being free!!! So anyone have any questions on setting or character ideas?

Still reading through the document. I do have a question on firearms. How prevalent are they going to be? I haven't gotten a handle on that yet. Also a few more things. Pirates going to be viable characters or will trying to create a seafarer gimp them too badly for the scenario? And can I choose 'One Hand' as a hindrance similar to one arm but Minor...then have a set of utility attachments created (hook, dagger, trident, etc) as part of the pirate motiff?

Firearms are weapons for the rich, most are one shot ponys before closing in for melter combat. Bows and crossbows are much more common and readily available.

Characters should be heros and not Murder hobos, however sailing will have an important part of what I'm planning so a pirate background would be cool a bloodthirsty, cutthroat sea-bandit not so much if that makes sense?

Let me think on the hand.
    Last edited by Dershem; September 14th, 2017 at 03:02. Reason: Typing on my phone

I am interested in playing Haven't played SW yet Should I create a character or will you have some?
    Ultimate License-Always looking for a game to play
    DCI: 1318637470
    PFS # 263766
    D&D 5E
    D&D 3E
    Pathfinder

This goes to anyone feel free to give me a concept and I'll build it for you.

I have two that i absolutely loved playing growing up onr was a pirate campaign and the other was an old west. I know that they may be over played already, but thats my vote.
    Ultimate License-Always looking for a game to play
    DCI: 1318637470
    PFS # 263766
    D&D 5E
    D&D 3E
    Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Dershem View Post
    Firearms are weapons for the rich, most are one shot ponys before closing in for melter combat. Bows and crossbows are much more common and readily available.

Characters should be heros and not Murder hobos, however sailing will have an important part of what I'm planning so a pirate background would be cool a bloodthirsty, cutthroat sea-bandit not so much if that makes sense?

Let me think on the hand.
    Yeah, I was thinking more the Dread Pirate Roberts over a Blackbeard type. Capture a swashbuckler essence.

Thread Information