STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I would be interested in playing if you still have space!

I would really live to join you on 5e and would be willing to learn pathfinder if you decide to go with that. Please let me know I'm open to most nights and Saturday morning and am pacific standard time as well.

looks like you're full up at this point, but if not, I would be interested in playing. I can pretty much play any time, any day. I have not played 5th edition but have played 3.5 and 4.0, as well as Pathfinder and some others.My playstyle is somewhere in the middle between roll play and role play. I do like a bit of dark humor at times as well.
    Fan of Castles and Crusades/Savage Worlds, just about any rpgs.

I am in Eastern time zone and am fairly open most play times, but do prefer Evening or late night games.

Hello - I'd love to get involved with the Pathfinder group. Let me know if their is still space.

Cheers

Do you still have space for another player? Have you decided on what system

Hey All. Since it looks like there's quite a few interested, but with some restrictions, I'm going to expand the calendar sheet that I made and see what works for everyone. This might end up being the start of a few different groups, but if nothing else, you should be able to see what works for the lot. If I don't get back to you with the link to the sheet, please PM me and I'll make sure to get you added. Busy week for me.

Thanks

Not sure you need another player but I would love to run some 5e and Lost Mines of Phandelver. I am new to fantasy grounds. My availability is open besides Thursdays. I am in the eastern time zone here.

Is this group still happening or did you happen to start it without me?

Quote Originally Posted by Savage2OP View Post
    Is this group still happening or did you happen to start it without me?
    I have the same question. DM went dark.

So I've got some bummer news. I just found out that I will have to travel again for work more during the weekdays in the near future. That means I can't really commit to a third game at the moment. I'm very sorry for the change, but work is work, unfortunately.

On the good new side, it looks like there are potentially new groups that could work here, so please feel free to take my sheets and turn them into a LF DM request if you can organize that.

Again, sorry for the start/stop.

Thread Information