DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    No worries. I've just checked that it works on live and it's all good. Gonna try rejoining test channel and seeing if it persists.
    Either way I know how to get ahold of it if it doesnt work

Hmmm, it isn't adding the item to my cart when I click on it. It just reloads the store main page. Tried 2 different browsers and cleared caches.

Blog Entries
    The cart should show at the bottom of the Store page. Do any other products work for you?

Yes, other products add to the cart as expected. Just not the new tomb product.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyraneas View Post
    Yes, other products add to the cart as expected. Just not the new tomb product.
    Thanks for the note. I was able to reproduce it and I believe it should be fixed now.

Issue seems to be resolved. Thank you for your quick response!

Blog Entries
    Whatever you did seemed to fix it for me. Was able to add to cart and check out.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

I just updated on the Dev channel, and I got the file. It should be the same product (WOTC5ETOA) for all channels.

Let me know if you're still seeing this.

Thanks,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Any help spreading the word across various RPG communities would be greatly appreciated. Since the price is only 41% of the price it would normally be, we really hope to make up for it in total volume of sales. The TOA module is the same price as it is on DNDBeyond and less than half the price of Roll20's version. It's only a third of the price if you get it as part of a bundle.

Sales have been very brisk so far, but we just have a lot of ground to make up in order to show WOTC that the pricing is "correct" at this level.

Hi, I just grabbed ToA and am loving what I see so far, except for the low resolution of the Player's Battlemaps.

I use FG at the table, with the players maps displayed on a horizontally mounted HDTV at full size (1 inch to 1 inch), which I realise makes my usage somewhat of an edge-case, but, with FG providing almost everything for face to face, table-top play that people are clamouring for on the DnDBeyond forums (apart from its, in my opinion, far superior UI), it's possibly an edge case that would be worth embracing?

With previous adventures I've happily spent the extra to buy hi-resolution versions of maps from the artists themselves and then down converted them to a very workable size, that is still much higher resolution than the player maps provided in FG. Unfortunately it seems that the map artist for ToA is unable to make available the high resolution versions of the maps until early December, for contractual reasons, so at this point it looks like I'll have to wait that long to DM the adventure at my table.

I realise that there is concern about bandwidth, file sizes etc. and that the smaller footprint is probably better for most users, but for those of us who would like higher resolution options (maybe just 100ppi) is this something that can be looked into?

Cheers, and thanks for all your work. S.G.

Thread Information