5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

D&D Tomb of Annihilation is now available

You can get it for $24.99 or for 25% off if you get it as part of Completing the Set for the D&D Bundle.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...p?id=WOTC5ETOA

trying to purchase it and every time I go to my cart I get an error.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipset View Post
    trying to purchase it and every time I go to my cart I get an error.
    What does the error say?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    What does the error say?
    There was an error processing your order.

Please return to the store main page or the order confirmation page and make sure the products you wish to order are correctly displayed in the basket. If you have trouble adding items to the basket, please make sure your browser is properly configured. For best performance, ensure that your browser is set to accept cookies from this site.

If the problem persists, please contact [email protected] by e-mail.

Blog Entries
    Maybe try clearing your cache or trying with a different browser. I'm seeing other orders for that product going through already.

I got it through completing the bundle on steam, but after multiple updates it's still not downloading on update, or showing for me. :/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    I got it through completing the bundle on steam, but after multiple updates it's still not downloading on update, or showing for me. :/
    Hmmm... I see it in your account on our end. It's not showing up in Library > Modules for activation? Can you enable Enhanced Update Logging and then email the update.log file from the Data Directory to an email to [email protected]?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Hmmm... I see it in your account on our end. It's not showing up in Library > Modules for activation? Can you enable Enhanced Update Logging and then email the update.log file from the Data Directory to an email to [email protected]?
    Ahh you know I think it might have been cause I am on the test channel. Appears to be downloading on the live channel now (is that normal? Does it normally apply to test aswell?)

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, maybe. Moon Wizard was doing some updates on the TEST channel around the Updater, so I'll let him know to double check that. It should normally work across LIVE, TEST and DEV at launch.

Thread Information