FG Spreadshirt Swag

Looking to play adventure league

I am looking to join Adventure League games to play on a somewhat regular schedule. Would like to find more Tier 2 & 3 games (levels 5-12). My local game store doesn't have games during the week, so I'd love to find some here on Fantasy Grounds. I like to play multi-classed Fighters & Barbarian types the most, and I have characters ranging from Levels 2-9.

I'm kind of a newbie to D&D -- only have been playing D&D since an Epic in February & now I'm hooked. With Adventure League I've played Fighters, Barbarians, a Rogue, a Bard, and am willing to try a Paladin. I've DM-ed a game once, which was a blast, but do not have the experience needed to DM efficiently -- I need more hours playing.

Thanks,
    Kitty

Welcome to the forums misfab and your new addiction (roleplaying gets in the blood).

Best suggestion I can give is to watch this area for listings of games. Most DMs will put a notice here for their game and a link to the calendar. These fill up pretty fast, so you have to watch them and jump right in. Even if you are listed as an alt for the game it is worth logging in on game day/time as a player may not show up and alts can make it in. There are definitely a lot more players then DMs so just keep signing up and you will get in some.

They still running CAPCON in Columbus?

Also check here...
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dir=descending
    ...sometimes games show up on the calendar

There are 2-4 folks here who have been running the older half of the "Quest of the Week" series, which is just now moving into Season Two as the current AL season moves into season 7. Including right now there are several listings for the Season 2 - Adventure 1 game for levels 1-2. The 2-2 game should be coming up soon which will be full Tier 1 (lvls 1-4) and there are quite a few tier 2 games (lvls 5-10) coming up in that set as well. I have not seen any tier 3 games here yet (that is lvls 11-16), but when that rolls around in the schedule (late in Season 3 I believe) I am sure there will be some.

Games fill up, but you can sign up as an ALT and a lot of times get to play as people don't show up. Not always, but with a little effort and some flexibility on times you can wind up getting into plenty of games.

Like people said... if you are set to alt, still show up! I had a module that had nine people signed up and it ended up running with only three people. Don't assume it will be full

There is also the Adventure Log and Online Tools site where Adventure League games are posted: https://www.alonlinetools.net/

Not sure what CAPCON is. We have Origins - is that the same?

CAPCON used to be a small/medium convention in Columbus but it has been almost 25 years since I was at it so it is probably not around any more.

Thread Information