STAR TREK 2d20

Freebooter SFS #1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet WED SEP6@3:30PDT

This session has 6 players invited, but only 4 have accepted. I'm opening it up for people to sign up for, with the caveat that if the people who are invited accept, they will take precedence. I'm willing to run 7 on this table to accommodate demand, so at this point one more person can play no matter what. BYOC, or you'll be allowed to select a pregen. 330PM PDT on Wednesday, September 6.

Fugitive on the Red Planet
    A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

Theft cannot be tolerated, especially when the culprit is a former Starfinder! The PCs travel to the red world of Akiton, hot on the heels of a deserting Starfinder who stole a magical relic from the vaults of the Lorespire Complex. Things get complicated when they discover what should be a dreary town in Akiton's wastelands is now positively jubilant. Could this revelry, not to mention the re-opening of town's formerly defunct mining operations, be related to the wayward Starfinder?

Written by Jim Groves.

Calendar signups HERE.
    Last edited by corwynn; September 3rd, 2017 at 09:38.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Signed up.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Can't wait, finally have my own core rulebook so I don't have to borrow a friends.

This is going to be fun...

I've emailed the Chronicles, except for Ramza0Tyr. See below for your sheet and welcome boon!
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Thanks!
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Thread Information