5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Another shot from session 9 of 2D20 Conan: Dreams of Darkness - Blood Passage pt 3.

How do you run your NPCs? Have you prepared a custom NPC sheet like in the books and roll from there or the more traditional ways for example.
    How do you use the combat tracker?

I started Conan campaign using Ogedei's extension, which is based on yours but after 3.3.6 there are issues with the CT that i can't completely track. Still the custom char. sheets save a lot of time and won the players over.
    Last edited by Valyar; August 21st, 2018 at 07:19.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I thought long and hard about creating custom NPC sheets, but I saw this problem happen before when it comes to updates. Many many times!
    So I avoided that headache by sticking to using what was there instead. The npc sheet has everything built into it, and all I needed to do was come up with a text template and insert that in the info sections. I still have access to all the rollers and dice options, and my players never see that anyways. So i went that route.

As for the player sheets I only modified the looks of it, and then created a custom template filled out already optimized for conan. So they want a new character, I import a template and they use it from there. I have not had any issues with the updates, cause I am using everything as is for the most part.

So I didn't see this in the store are you working on it? I just got all the books at gencon

Quote Originally Posted by vainazzo View Post
    So I didn't see this in the store are you working on it? I just got all the books at gencon
    Its a free extension that anyone can use. You need to download the free MoreCore Ruleset, and then this extension. The picture above shows how I utilize the NPC sheet and the Character sheet.

From tonights Beginners game of 2D20 Conan

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Theres a nice new tweak or two coming for MoreCore which will play very nicely for Conan courtesy of mcortez
    OOOOOHh...

You tease!! :P

Tonights One Shot over at FGC

Thread Information