STAR TREK 2d20

CoreRPG Table Output to Parcel with Currency

Is there a way to have a table output to the currecy field? I have tried gp or GP for example and it puts it as an item instead.
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

If a string in the output of the table matching the format "# <currency name>" when outputting to a parcel, then the resulting currency will be added to the parcel. (See below.)

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

It works in the 5E ruleset as in your example. But using the CoreRPG ruleset it does the following for me.

Example.PNG
    FG Ultimate License

That's because there are no currencies defined in the CoreRPG ruleset by default.

Any currencies have to be defined in the GameSystem.currencies variable as an array of strings. This can be done with an extension. There is no way to directly edit currencies at this time.

Regards,
    JPG

Ah ok that makes sense. Thank you for the help
    FG Ultimate License

Simple extension to set the currency labels here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...urrency-labels
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, Trenloe.

Thread Information