DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Starfinder Society 1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet: Mon 9/4 6:30 EST

We are at a full table on this one, but Im posting for any game discussions or file transfers. If you haven't sent me your Society number, email or character previously please either post here or email to me at the address in the Calendar.

It looks like we are running at 6-7 each week at 2 tables. If anyone else is interested in GM'ing, it looks like we have the interest for at least another table and I can assist with the Scenario conversions in FG until the official products are released.

The FG server is up now in advance of this evenings game if anyone cares to get the load out of the way or test their pc's. I believe I have uploaded every character I have received so far along with the pregens if you don't have one.

We will be in the FG Teamspeak server under the Starfinder -GM Talen channel. If you have any issues give a shout.

We do have 1 spot opened up tonite if anyone is free in the next 15 minutes. Pregens are available if you want to see what Starfinder is like.

I've reported our Monday session and sent the chronicles out. If you didn't receive one or if it has errors, please let me know.

Thread Information