STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries

Fantasy Grounds D&D Tomb of Annihilation Giveaway!

In case you don't follow the Facebook page and are not on our Newsletter, you can enter to win an Ultimate license, D&D Tomb of Annihilation, D&D Complete Core Class Pack, D&D Complete Core Monster Pack and the D&D Complete Dungeon Master's Guide.

Here is the page where you can enter:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/...dsGiveaway.php

After having entered and spread it to many friends in my country, I went to read the full rules:

2. Eligibility: Open to legal U.S. and international residents who are 18 years old or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and / or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.

This means that those who do not live (legally) in the US can not participate?

The part you quoted says "legal US and international residents", so I assume it's for all countries.

You can send a note to [email protected], if you want to make sure.

Regards,
    JPG

I believe you're right. In principle I considered ambiguous the term "international residents" ... it could mean: international residents in USA ... But perhaps my low proficiency in English has led me to an error of interpretation.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    It is open to non-U.S. residents.

Thank you Doug! I am so waiting for this release.
    VR Gaming on I9 9900K RTX 3090 ( 4k on the go on I7 6700HQ 965M )
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate in HD
    member_gqwebb

Blog Entries
    Congratulations to Brad H. for winning the D&D Tomb of Annihilation Giveaway for Fantasy Grounds. An email has been sent to the winner to get the awards granted.

Thanks to everyone who helped spread the word and who participated in the contest. There were 11,859 entries in the contest and a fantastic response.

For those who didn't win, we hope you'll pick up the D&D Tomb of Annihilation for Fantasy Grounds. It should be available here in less than an hour on our store.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...p?id=WOTC5ETOA

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    Congratulation Brad!!!
    Last edited by MarianDz; September 8th, 2017 at 16:44.

Blog Entries
    Congrats Brad! Enjoy

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information