DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

DDAL4-04 The Marionette 9/13/2017 @ 1800 CST

FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
    Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: US Central Time
    Day of week and time: Wednesday, 9/13/2017, 6pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour session.
    Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Google Hangouts (no client required)

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
    Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
    Character starting level & equipment: AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
    Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: A Vistani fortuneteller has called you out by name during the Burgomaster’s private reading. She raved of an army of the dead, a delicate powderbox, and a beautiful yet dangerous woman. Now the Burgomaster wants to know why you’re more important than he is… New players are welcome and encouraged!

NOTE: Players participating in this adventure (or any other Season 4 adventure) are automatically awarded the Demiplane of Dread story award which is explained as:

'You have traversed the mists and now find yourself in the Demiplane of Dread and, until this story award is removed, you are unable to leave. So long as you are trapped, you cannot participate in any adventure or event that takes place outside of Barovia. Tread carefully during your time here, The Dark Powers are watching.'

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.

I'm moving back to Warhorn for signups instead of using the calendar system because it's easier for me to keep track of alternates.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Newbie question: Is this a one time game or are you looking for weekly players?

Quote Originally Posted by Anchovey View Post
    Newbie question: Is this a one time game or are you looking for weekly players?
    This is a one-shot for Season 4. I TRY and run a game every other Wednesday. I'll pick another Season once I get done with 4.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Hi Jim. I had to drop out. My kid has games now in the afternoons during the week, including the next several Weds. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by woodsman View Post
    Hi Jim. I had to drop out. My kid has games now in the afternoons during the week, including the next several Weds. Thx.
    Understood. Thanks for letting me know.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

I am an experienced D & D player, although I haven't played in a number of years. I am also new to FG, but I have gone through the tutorials and I'm pretty computer savvy. I'd be interested in joining your game. Drop me a note and tell me if you're willing to take me on for this session.

Thanks,

Ezra

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Steel View Post
    I am an experienced D & D player, although I haven't played in a number of years. I am also new to FG, but I have gone through the tutorials and I'm pretty computer savvy. I'd be interested in joining your game. Drop me a note and tell me if you're willing to take me on for this session.

Thanks,

Ezra
    I currently still have 2 spots left so all I can say is sign up and we were all new once.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

I had to withdraw, unfortunately. This however is good for anyone else wanting to participate as there is now 1 open slot.

Jim, can you give us the information for signing in/using the voice again? I know I had a little trouble last time getting to the right spot for it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsDen13 View Post
    Jim, can you give us the information for signing in/using the voice again? I know I had a little trouble last time getting to the right spot for it.

Thanks.
    It's Google Hangouts. When I open the table, I'll get us a channel and post the link in chat. There's no client. It's just a webpage.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Thread Information