Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP 1-2 Players; D&D 5e; Twitch Broadcast; Wed 8PM CST (GMT -5:00)

Edit: This thread is stil open!. I'm still looking for 1-2 players. However, please do not respond unless you are willing and able to meet the campaign's expectations, such as webcam and a willingness to stream. I've already had to turn down multiple players who weren't able to meet needs.

FG License: Ultimate License. Players only need the demo version.
    Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5e. I do have my own list of house rules and additions, but nothing that drastically changes the experience, IMO.

Time Zone: Central Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Wednesdays at 8 or 8:30 PM CST (CDT) -6:00 (-5:00)
    If new game, planned start date: September 13th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Unfortunately my work schedule limits us a bit. We will play for four weeks in a row, then off from gaming for four weeks. This is due to my swing shifts at work and is pretty much non-negotiable.
    Term: Until the campaign idea ends. At this time, I plan to end the campaign when the contract is completed with the railroad company (see below).

Communication Method: Video Conferencing. Edit: we tried Appear.in, but it didn't work well for us. We are going to be using Skype for video conferencing The game sessions will be streamed live via Twitch.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Planned to be a very good mix of both. It depends ultimately on the drive of the party, but there will be at least a minimum amount of roleplaying investment due to the nature of the campaign.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for one to two more players, for a total of 4-5 players plus myself as DM.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, but your characters will receive an extra bit of income at the beginning when the contract is signed with railroad company. Think of it like a signing bonus for an employer.
    Character restrictions: No UA classes (Artificer and Mystic), but I'm open to some UA sub-classes. Everything officially released is allowed, at least for classes. Race options are also sticking to official, but monster races from Volo's Guide are at my discretion.

Details of the scenario: Your characters are adventurers, called in this world the "2nd profession), and the pitch of the campaign is a long-term contract job with an aetherlogical railway company. This company, Adesbrau Shipping Company, wants to expand from the islands of Eassup to build railways through the mainland of Ibania, the first of their kind. You will be hired as adventurers to help as monster hunters (insuring the security or rail construction), handle PR (enter towns before the rail company arrives to help locals prepare for construction), and during your free time you can explore and do your own side work. The pitch is sort of a "guided sandbox", but allows for your freedom to make your own choices. Failure to do your job can still have repercussions. I call the setting of this homebrew Aetherum, and the inspiration is a mix between traditional D&D and what I call "mage-light fantasy". To the outside observer it might appear, but that's not the case.

The game will be streamed to this Twitch Channel. Please help the channel by following or viewing if possible, I am just starting up the channel. Streaming is part of the deal, so if you are not interested in participating do not post your desires of participation.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2726

Links to Files on Google Drive:
    The following links will take you to two documents. One addresses details and information about the setting of Aetherum, and the other document contains house rules and player expectations for the campaign.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AuU...w?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q3l...w?usp=drivesdk
    Last edited by cyphus5; September 4th, 2017 at 09:44.
    Twitch Channel: PlayForth
    Ultimate License Holder
    Time Zone: Central Standard (Daylight Savings) Time: GMT -6:00 (-5:00)
    Fantasy Grounds Address/Alias: able castle cruel gate

Currently Running...
    Claim the Stars | Savage Worlds Sci-Fi Campaign (Livestream at PlayForth)

Bump
    Ultimate License Holder

Currently Running...

Stilling looking for a player? I'm interested in joining.

Yes, I am! Below, I'm providing links to information about the world, as well as expectations for players, and some of the house rules we will be using.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AuU...w?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q3l...w?usp=drivesdk
    Ultimate License Holder

Currently Running...

Id love to im hoping this isnt pay to play though or i cant do ut many people cant. My discord is jacobmosovich#9738

Quote Originally Posted by jacobmosovich View Post
    im hoping this isnt pay to play though or i cant do ut many people cant.
    Pay to play? Do you mean you haven't bought the license for Fantasy Grounds? That's fine though. I have an Ultimate License, that means people can play in my games without having to buy Fantasy Grounds.
    Ultimate License Holder

Currently Running...

Thank you for the link here Cyph, definitely interesting. And even thought in the Game Calander page I wrote down what I initially would like to bring, seeing firearms appear to be on the table brings up another build I would LOVE to be able to use. It is homebrew however so I am certain discussions will have to be had about that.

Oh haha no i mean literally so e people make this their job and pay by the hour. I already met a guy in malaysia that does it hes putting on a sandbox just like you

You messaged me. Yeah i wanna join. My hours are wonky too seeing as im in the military im on extra duty which under a by the books leaders care wont let me out til midnight. That said i can get off pretty early depending on the soldier and if we complete our work quickly

Sorry if I'm writing unnecessarily. But the more I read the Aetherum Campaign Guide and Primer the more I really want to be apart of and play in that world.

Thread Information