Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Man it looks good! "eyes it like a steak and mashies"! Cant wait to get into it!

Any word on the progress? Are we still looking for a Jan 31-ish drop date?
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Here's hoping we still get it by the end of the month!

I hope its at the end of month cant wait to get going with this..but.. I suspect it will probably be the middle of feb.. there is a lot of material for this.. takes some time to get it right. It was said no starship combat support at first and that's ok.. I found some real nice digital starship sheets Im going to use. 0-h.com is where I found them .. they have some free ship maps too for starfinder. I bought a few so it does not have the legend numbers on the plans.. https://0-hr.com/SF/index.htm

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Quote Originally Posted by Octavious View Post
    That's awesome!! Thank you for sharing!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

I hate to be a pest but... any news?
    A.J.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    I hate to be a pest but... any news?
    Yes it hit the store yesterday!
    Or maybe not
    I can smell the ozone ionizers throttling up!

Blog Entries
    FG Friday on Twitch Doug talks about it a little. No date yet, it has yet to be sent to Paizo for approval.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you.
    A.J.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Yes it hit the store yesterday!
    Or maybe not
    I can smell the ozone ionizers throttling up!
    Oh you tease!

Thread Information