FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    @ddavison
    I'm super excited for the release of this mod. I saw in the LiveStream on Friday that there was a target drop date of the end of the month... is that still a possibility? Do we have any updated information on that? I already have a group put together who is just itching to get at it.

Thanks so much!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    @ddavison
    I'm super excited for the release of this mod. I saw in the LiveStream on Friday that there was a target drop date of the end of the month... is that still a possibility? Do we have any updated information on that? I already have a group put together who is just itching to get at it.

Thanks so much!
    We are going to try our best to hit that date. There are a few things not in our immediate control, but we have a decent experience so far on Pathfinder that we believe we can predict it with some certainty.

The most common questions:
    When will it release?
    Hopefully in January 2018 (end of the month) or early February

How much will it cost?
    It will list for $59.99. If you already own the PDF at Paizo.com, you can sync your account and get the PDF price discounted from the product. The PDF price is $9.99, so you would be looking at $50 even.

Will it support ship to ship combat?
    Not initially at launch. This will need to be handled manually using dice macros and notes. We *may* be able to squeeze in a very basic starship record type, but not likely at launch.

When will starship combat be added and will I have to pay extra for it when it is available?
    The rules are complex enough that we want to spend some time getting it just right. We didn't want to hold up the rest of the very functional ruleset for this one piece though. Once it is added, you will get an Update Available notice within Fantasy Grounds and it will update your copy for free when you run it.

Thank you so much! I can hardly wait!

Last question: Can we pre-order?

You guys rock. I know that whatever you come out with will be amazing, and I can't wait to see it!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

Blog Entries
    We don't currently support pre-orders, but I'll try to be real good about posting updates as it gets closer to launch and as soon as it launches, of course.

<3
    Thanks!
    A.J.

Doug, one thing I've noticed affecting starship combat is the inability to get token facing to work on a hex grid properly. Anyone looking at that?

Is it just launching with the Core Rulebook for now? Or will any of the adventures or Alien Archive be available at launch?

Blog Entries
    Alien Archive and Dead Suns AP 1 - 3 are nearly complete.

Excellent news. Really looking forward to this.

In the Alien Archive will the creature/npc generator be drag and drop to build them? Or is that even possible?

Yeah, this. The creature NPC generator in alien archives would be wonderful to have as a drag and drop automation.

Thread Information