STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    So far I am tracking 7 SFS tables and 6 PFS tables being offered. I have emails out to 4 people whom I haven't heard back from yet. So with any luck we'll be able to secure a few more before long.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

As of today, we are sitting on 7 SFS and 8 PFS games. So we have met our minimum count with 2 potential GMs not having weighed in yet. If I can hear back from them soon, maybe we can squeeze another table or two into the mix. In the meantime, congrats guys on helping out and making Paizo support possible again!

I'll be sending out an email within the next few days to all the GMs that have volunteered to run tables. If you haven't decided what Scenario(s) you want to run, please give it some consideration. If you already own the Scenario(s) that you want to run, there is no rush to decide. For the record, I am looking at #8-22 Wrath of the Fleshwarped Queen.

I'll need to compile a list of Scenarios and their GMs and have it submitted to Ironhelixx by the 12th. So once you get that email, go ahead and let me know what you'd like to be running. WHEN each session runs during the CON is something we can sort out later.

Thanks again, guys!

Currently we are sitting at 16 tables; 7 SFS and 9 PFS. So congrats to all those volunteers who are taking the time to make this part of FG CON 11 possible.

I will be compiling a list of GMs and Scenarios to be sent to paizo from the spreadsheet that I shared with some of you. For reference you can find it here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...hD0/edit#gid=0

I will need all of your information filled in by Monday the 11th. If you already own the PDFs that you're going to run, then I don't need the name or type of Scenario (just your basic information so they know we're at the 15+ table mark).

If you have any questions, let me know. Once everything is submitted, it becomes a waiting game for the downloads to start arriving.

Thanks again, everyone!

I've updated the sheet and entered my events into the FG-Con system.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

I offer SFS #1-01 The Commencement (Saturday 1300-1800) and PFS #8-06 Reaping what we sow (Saturday 0700-1200).

I have not entered those to the document, since I do not have a google account (which I do not want to change).

Society Number 201687.
    I will send the email via private message to cmdisc.

Welcome, locron, and thanks for offering a few scenarios. I've updated the spreadsheet we have and emailed you some of the details.

This puts us at 19 tables. We DO have 3 offerings of The Commencement, so we'll see how that fills. But with 4 tables more than the minimum we're comfortable enough if a few end up not running.

One thing to keep in mind when you enter your sessions on fg-con is to set the minimum and maximum number of players to 3 and 6 respectively. If you get more people interested, you can assign them as alternates through the chat thread offered for your sessions or via email.

The list of GMs and Scenarios have been sent off to Jesse. So now it's just a waiting game for that.

We have a total of 19 tables, most of them Pathfinder Society with a healthy number of Starfinder Society sessions. So a good mix of adventures. The subtier levels are on the lower end this time around, but that just gives you an excuse to either dust off a low-to-mid level build you've been meaning to get back to or to try a brand new concept.

In the meantime, GM registration is open, so for those GMs who have offered games, go ahead and start posting your sessions if you haven't already. Player registration opens on the 22nd, and it's be great to have all offered sessions in place before that happens to provide us with maximum exposure.

If you have any questions, let me know.
    Last edited by cmdisc; September 13th, 2017 at 01:46.

I just shifted all of my games up one number given the distribution of planned sessions. (So I'll be running 1-02, 1-03, and 1-04 as we've got plenty of 1-01 sessions!)
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

The CON opens up to player registration in 2 days. If you haven't set your game(s) up on the schedule yet, please do so soon in order to have maximum coverage.

If you haven't volunteered to run a session, but have something in the PFS/SFS genre that you'd like to offer, let me know by PM and I can help get you set up.

Thread Information