STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FG CON 11; Oct 13th - 15th

FG CON 11 will be arriving soon. If we want Paizo support as we've had in the past, we will need to pull together GM volunteers to run sessions.

Fortunately, both Pathfinder Society AND Starfinder Society sessions will count collectively toward our minimum requirement of 15 tables in order to receive free PDFs for the GMs as well as boons and other prizes. Paizo will be needing a compiled list of GMs and the sessions they'd like to run by Sept 12th. So if you're interested in helping out (either by GMing, assisting with the organization, or knowing those that would like to do so) or curious to find out more, post your interest and questions here.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

I'll run a table a day of SFS.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

I should also note that I'm willing to help coordinate on the SFS side.
    Ultimate License

Another here on the sfs side to run games and help with conversions. While a little difficult to tie into the 3 pp theme, we may be able to bolt on with some of the 3pp starfield maps (they wont change the encounters) and 3pp tokens.

I will probably run a table of PFS, maybe two if I get to prepare them quickly.

Another note on the deadline: That's for Paizo to give the GMs their free scenario pdfs on time, so anyone who knows they'll run only stuff they already own (or that's free anyway) could potentially decide later than that. (Paizo will still need to know the number of tables, so everybody should at least know how much they will run by then.)
    But also remember that people will need to know in order to sign up for the games, so latest time will definitely the day when GM signups on the FG-Con site close.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Blog Entries
    I am willing to commit to running 1 table of PFS... either Standard or CORE.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Just so you can get a table count, i will commit to running 3 SFS sessions.

* Special 1-00 Claim to Salvation
    * SFS Quests Into the Unknown
    * if the sept or oct scenario is release in time, i will convert and run that, otherwise SFS 1-01 The Commencement

I'll also run SFS Quests Into the Unknown and/or #1-01 The Commencement (as those are the two repeatable scenarios we have so far) plus whatever September stuff makes sense for my three tables. Talen and I can coordinate to try and spread out the SFS games and ensure people have a better shot at getting into those sessions.
    Ultimate License

This puts us at 6 tables for SFS and 3 tables for PFS; 9 of our required 15. My hope is to get a few more than 15 since it is possible for a table or two to not resolve.

If I don't have your email, go ahead and PM me with it so I can start a list of GMs. I will be able to help coordinate the Pre-CON details in order to get things to Ironhelixx by Sept 12th, but I'm going to be useless for the Post-CON cleanup as RL events going on at this time are not conducive to the time required for that.

Anyone else who is interested in offering at least 1 game, let me know and we'll see what we can get pulled together here. I'll be sending out emails to a few folks who have helped out in the past to see if they are able to assist this time too. Remember that GMing with Paizo support means getting your PDFs for free and gaining a GM boon (in addition to a chance at the Player Boons and Gift Certificates that are usually offered).
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Another here on the sfs side to run games and help with conversions. While a little difficult to tie into the 3 pp theme, we may be able to bolt on with some of the 3pp starfield maps (they wont change the encounters) and 3pp tokens.
    Yeah, we realise organised play falls outside of the 3PP theme. PFS and SFS are very welcome at FG Con!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information