FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by danextpope View Post
    Is there a ruleset I need to grab to generate the character for export?
    FG staff is working on one at the moment. Send talen pdf out your character or post it here. I'm sure he'll help you

Quote Originally Posted by JackalAion View Post
    FG staff is working on one at the moment. Send talen pdf out your character or post it here. I'm sure he'll help you
    This is my session. Pathfinder set works. Use touch AC for EAC. Put Stamina as temp hp.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Quote Originally Posted by corwynn View Post
    This is my session. Pathfinder set works. Use touch AC for EAC. Put Stamina as temp hp.
    Thanks. Will get this up when I get home. Looking forward to the game.

I'm not to sure but I may be called into work tomorrow. I'll know more then

I'm excited to try out this new system! I'd like to use a Solarian Pregen if available. I think it's the Kasatha.
    Last edited by Dragonmaster_Ben; August 29th, 2017 at 21:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster_Ben View Post
    I'm excited to try out this new system! I'd like to use a Solarian Pregen if available. I think it's the Kasatha.
    Space battle is fun

Since there was a plethora of soldiers in the party already, went with a different character than originally planned.

SFS Number 254179-703
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by danextpope View Post
    Since there was a plethora of soldiers in the party already, went with a different character than originally planned.
    If today's session of The Commencement was anything to go by, the most trigger happy folks around are envoys.

We're using FG Community Teamspeak (ts.fg-con.com | Dungeoneers) for voice—use channel: Starfinder Society - GM Corwynn. The Fantasy Grounds server *should* be up and stable by morning, so you can log in at any time from then on and reasonably expect to be able to access your characters to fiddle with them before the game starts.

We're playing it a little by ear for a couple of players, but I anticipate no problems in having a legal table.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Sorry guys, I just noticed my Timezone was still fixed on Bangkok in the settings. I moved to Germany this year. Just logged in and wondered where everyone was xD
    At least I built a Starfinder Society Character in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by corwynn View Post
    If today's session of The Commencement was anything to go by, the most trigger happy folks around are envoys.
    Well, "All diplomacy is a continuation of war by other means." So I guess it makes sense

Thread Information