Starfinder Playlist

Need 1 player for Curse of Strahd- **VERY DARK ADULT TONE

Wednesday nights 9cst to midnight,
    discord voice chat for 99% of communication
    ultimate gm subscription on gm end
    character options currently limited to players handbook, strahd module, and lost mines premade characters to start. no volos guide or unearthed arcana
    running a VERY dark tone, possibly offensive to some people, brutal and bleak atmosphere.

**If you get easily offended, by things like women and children being hurt/abused in gorey or descriptive detail, or old people being torn to pieces by animals, my game is not for you.

If you are the kind of person that gets offended because I have a child get murdered in the town of barovia, and get torn the shreds by vampire spawn because your party failed to kill it in time, you might want to pass.

It actually sounds like a lot of fun to me. Alas, that time and day do not work for me, so I'll have to pass. If you run something similar on another night, and not quite so late, I'd be interested in joining.

Sounds like a good time! I'm in if you need another!

I am definitely interested as well please PM me if you need another.

Wish you could start earlier. Would be fun.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

If any of the folks who already posted don't work out or another spot opens up I'm game to join. 9pm to 12am CST is the perfect game time for me.

Ditto. If someone flakes or you need extra players, I'll play too. That time is perfect for me.

Update - I had 2 players drop out for school / work schedule conflicts, looking 2 players to join.

we are not very far into the main storyline anyone coming in can be quickly briefed on the current events, the party has mostly persued optional side quests, and some sessions were canceled for people being sick at the same time. 95% of the storyline remains untouched.

play times are Thursday nights 9pm cst to midnight cst, I try to cut off promptly at midnight.

game has been roughly 60% roleplay 40% combat so far. the game atmosphere tone so far has been very grim, bloody, and dark.

you will be starting at lvl 4, players handbook, and dmg for race/classes. Discord for voice chat.

if anyone is interested please comment or drop me a private message.

Thread Information